Make Wraith Invisible When Using Dimensional Rift

by Anonymous

Original Post

Make Wraith Invisible When Using Dimensional Rift

Anonymous

Title says it all.

I'm enjoying using her abilities but her ultimate seems a bit useless in a lot of scenarios where it would be useful, should she be invisible for the duration of her ultimate.

Message 1 of 34 (3,081 Views)

Re: Make Wraith Invisible When Using Dimensional Rift

★★★★★ Novice
you can use her ability to go invisible while using her alt. I do however wish we could close the portal manually as well as end invisibility early
Message 2 of 34 (3,071 Views)

★★ Novice

Either that or make it to where she can throw her second portal.

Message 3 of 34 (3,062 Views)

Anonymous

Her 'into the void' ability also leaves a trail which sort of defeats the purpose of it imo. I think this ability should make you invisible too.

Message 4 of 34 (3,054 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah I rolled my eyes when both "invisibility" skills could easily be followed.

Funny how Mirage's cloak is perfect. Weird you have to pay for him. Hmm

Message 5 of 34 (3,033 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Wraith is one of the few characters I feel can only be used excellently if the current place you're currently fighting in already offers a safe way to get behind the enemy. I hope this character does see some sort of buff that makes her ultimate more universally appealing.

Message 6 of 34 (3,026 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes she should be able to put here portals down without having to run
Message 7 of 34 (3,018 Views)

★★★ Novice

I main wraith, so don't get me wrong here, but there is a blaring problem with being able to put down a portal which instantly teleports you without putting you at any risk. Do you realise that being able to do that would make wraith one of the most overpowered characters, being able to put a literal teleport behind a group of enemies from the safety of your rock, the way it currently works is good, it puts the user at risk, making it have some form of downside to using it and it can be really useful for helping slow teammates or to reposition to somewherer safer without your whole team running in the open.

Message 8 of 34 (2,987 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I agree with Greefin1. Wraith would be too OP if her ability and ultimate were invisible.

Message 9 of 34 (2,980 Views)

★ Apprentice

I would already be happy if her tactical didn't render enemies invisible. I feel like I am crippling myself by using it - they can see me, but I can't see them.

Message 10 of 34 (2,929 Views)