Make Crypto the Anti-Camping Police

by BBY_YOD4

Original Post

Re: Make Crypto the Anti-Camping Police

★★ Guide
@BBY_YOD4 That's how the legend is supposed to be play. To use the environment to it's advantage. In this case, it was the house for caustic.
Message 11 of 14 (227 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I’m having a hard understanding why you are liking caustic. He is a character that has to much power. Lots of people stop playing the game was because of Wattson, now we have a something that’s worse caustic. Caustic is a camping and a over powered aggressive legend if you play him right. People who don’t have great eye sight make impossible to fight against. I’m having struggles fighting through his gas and I have 20/20 vision. It’s so hard to track people in it. He is the most played legend right now and that’s because he is OP. He needs a nerf.

Message 12 of 14 (203 Views)

★★ Guide
@BBY_YOD4 I never like Caustic, but I never have trouble fighting this legend.

This legend have big hitbox and was particularly useless at open field. If you have legend like Bloodhound or Digital Threat sight, the gas won't be able to obstruct the vision at all.

And if you look into the data, he isn't even at top 5 most frequently used.

https://apex.tracker.gg/apex/insights
Message 13 of 14 (174 Views)

★ Guide
@DrSeptimus I really doubt if that is this the whole picture of apex.
As we know that, after the buff of the gas (that do not hinder teammate's movement), caustic has a big increase in use rate, especially there are more teams choosing caustic in tournaments. The recent nerf may really a big trouble for them, but I don't think this can make him out of the top 5 of most used champions as they can still defend a building well even the trap is nerfed.
Message 14 of 14 (149 Views)