MIRAGE UNBALANCED with other legends, balance idea for mirage and why

by Darker_Souls343

Original Post

MIRAGE UNBALANCED with other legends, balance idea for mirage and why

★ Guide

Tactical Ability Buff; 2 Decoy deployment.

{Must deploy 2nd decoy 5 second after 1st decoy deployed, before cool down} (2seconds added to cool down rate)

With a 5-10% HITMARKER DAMAGE to Destroy clone

{A TRUE AND REAL BAMBOOZLE!!!}

I have been pushing this seen's I started using Mirage, only because out of all the legends his abilitys are the most NERFED..... 

Example, Bangalore can shoot 2 smoke {2} that has AREA COVERAGE ABILITYS and unable to see within, along with a 35 damage if it hits a person.

Example, Castic can throw 6 traps at decent distance with great damage and sight and movement decreasing ability.

Mirage, shoots 1 clone that does nothing but move forward {non-interactive}..... And can't even take 1 bullet for you.....

{ No area covrage abilities for him only 1 clone that hits a wall and stops sometimes just dies}

2 perfect examples that mirage is the MOST NERFED Legend in APEX...... HE NEEDS A BUFF, HE IS UNBALNCED WITH OTHER LEGENDS.

for the people who think his ULT Ability was a Buff ..... No..... He should have had that from the very beginning of game release.

Devoplers me and Alot of other players have been asking for a MIRAGE BUFF seens the start of season 1..... 

This will solve this issue with UNBALANCED MIRAGE the 2 decoys and 5-10% hitmarker damage to destroy clone......player and devs I hope you support this to make the game more fun challenging and balanced.

Message 1 of 1 (132 Views)