MAKE MELEE USEFUL

by Hootdasa

Original Post

MAKE MELEE USEFUL

★★★ Novice

Honestly, wtf does melee even do for damage? I hit a guy several times and he's not even downed, fresh land, no armors or anything

There should be more damage for melee strikes!

Message 1 of 11 (484 Views)

Re: MAKE MELEE USEFUL

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

You are crazy. Melee is super effective early game, especially right after you've emptied your clip and hes low. Melee is better than both the Mozambique and p2020 imao.  

So just for the sake of the argument; how much do you think a melee punch should do?

Message 2 of 11 (462 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Huh?

I find it hard to believe no shields were involved, you do realize a punch always does 30 damage and at the start every player only has 100hp? That means 4 punches=kill. Either you just weren't landing hits you thought you were or the enemy had a shield.

I feel melee is fine, especially the animations. My favorite is to get a kill with an uppercut Standard smile

Message 3 of 11 (449 Views)

★★★★ Guide

My best one is graple hook + uppercut combo. Mortal Kombat style

Message 4 of 11 (441 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have a video where i beat down a peecekeeper but i had to swing 15 to 20 times... not exaggerating. I was a mirage so i messed with him but the melee is garbage 

Message 5 of 11 (414 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Babbediboopi  Well yes I will have to give it to you there that it does come in handy for early chunks of the match before anyone picks up a gun or armor.

I would like to see it come up to 35/40 damage cause that's some risky attack to make and it feels unrewarded when it does barely anything to a player who has got some armor and quickly sprays you with a hail of bullets/slugs

It just shouldn't be so focused as an early game thing I think is what I'm getting at

Message 6 of 11 (407 Views)

★★★ Novice
Huh! I had no idea you could uppercut or kick! Kay I'll let you guys know how that goes, that just upped my game haha, thanks for the tip!
Message 7 of 11 (397 Views)

★★★ Novice
And that grappling Hook idea sounds sick! I'll give that a try too!
Message 8 of 11 (396 Views)

★ Guide
Gun vs Punch- Gun should ALWAYS win in a fight. Your suggestion of "It shouldn't be so focused as an early game thing" is completely absurd! Would you run up on someone with a literal machine gun with your bare fists?!?
Message 9 of 11 (369 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Yes xD not in real life, but it's a video game, things deserve to get a little crazy lol

Message 10 of 11 (361 Views)