Love the Wraith nerfs!!

by DankToliet

Original Post

Love the Wraith nerfs!!

★★★ Pro

Thanks Respawn now we need to knock Path down a peg and buff Mirage, Octane, and Bloodhound and I think we'd be heading in the right direction!

Message 1 of 23 (930 Views)

Re: Love the Wraith nerfs!!

★★★ Novice

No. That Wraith nerf was not needed. She was in a good place. 

Message 2 of 23 (915 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@DankTolietThe void nerf is ok. I got tired of almost knocking a super twitch tryhard Wraith only for her to escape and re-heal. But in all honesty she wasnt that bad. Pathfinder is the one that need a grapple timer nerf.

I think she could use a slight-buff to her out of void gun ready up time.

I think she should be able to use her into the void to ambush as well as escape.

Also her into the void should last longer, and be canceled at anytime.

Message 3 of 23 (914 Views)

★★★ Pro
@HarmoNoise nah, Legend frequency use proves otherwise unfortunatelyFrown
Message 4 of 23 (910 Views)

★★★ Expert

@DankToliet wrote:
@HarmoNoisenah, Legend frequency use proves otherwise unfortunatelyFrown

Which is entirely because of her ultimate bro. Just saying. The Q isn't why she's required in ranked lobbies.

Good luck getting through that tunnel at trainyard with 10K caustic traps and wattson fences without wraith. I hope you love getting sandwiched in there is you want Wraith to die off.

Message 5 of 23 (884 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Wingmannedbro If the 'Q' isn't the main draw to use her as a legend, but her ultimate is, then there should be no problem with this nerf since her ultimate remained the same.
Message 6 of 23 (881 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Wingmannedbro Bring on the Gas!
Message 7 of 23 (871 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

They should have at least increased her phase time then with the ability to exit the void on command. Like Mirage with his ult kind of. 

Message 8 of 23 (838 Views)

★ Expert

I can taste the saltiness in all them Wraith tears, reddit is gonna blow up! lol

Message 9 of 23 (823 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Gabrielmojo26 Maximum sodium levels were hit on Reddit minutes after the natch potes dropped.
Message 10 of 23 (798 Views)