Loba’s bracelet is too noticeable

by TheDaylightD

Original Post

Loba’s bracelet is too noticeable

★★★ Apprentice

Loba definitely is my favorite legend and my main, but her bracelet is really loud, shiny, and the animation takes a little long. If you could just make the bracelet’s trail or sound less noticeable or shorten her animation by 1/4 us Loba mains would really appreciate it. Any small adjustments would be awesome

Message 1 of 10 (885 Views)

Re: Loba’s bracelet is too noticeable

Hero
@TheDaylightD Heh that would be unfair to Wraith. She also has a loud hand animation trail tracking ability. If those are reduced or removed they would become ghosts. Path finder you can hear his zip from many meters away. Octane you can hear his stim from many meters away. All of them have their noise makers.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 10 (866 Views)

Community Manager

I doubt the bracelet will ever be particularly sneaky, Loba likes to be seen. 

While it can be used as a situational get-out-of-jail card, the long animation seems to be intentional to prevent it being too strong.

That said, the new season isn't too far off, so who knows what'll be tweaked?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 10 (819 Views)

Champion
@TheDaylightD No thanks, her ability isnt meant for you to jump straight into a fight.
Message 4 of 10 (791 Views)

★★ Guide
@TheDaylightD personally I think there should be no animation when waiting for it to land. Only after it does. With the frequency that it doesn't work, there's no reason to be slowed, unable to shoot or do anything, just to have it return to you and get lazered. She should be able to chuck that thing and run around, reload and all as normal until it lands, the landing Animation is enough, and its not like she throws it at a distance very quickly. Also, she should be able to throw it better when running uphill, its kindof only useful on flat ground or going down in elevation.
Message 5 of 10 (762 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@hayhor Or if you do jump into a fight, it should be on high ground or somewhere the enemy can't readily see or get to.

Good point Hayhor

Message 6 of 10 (707 Views)

★★★ Pro

@EA_David 

"That said, the new season isn't too far off, so who knows what'll be tweaked?"

Sounds hint-y. VERY hint-y... :/

Message 7 of 10 (634 Views)

★★★ Novice
@CocoaTheHyena Absolutely agree.
Message 8 of 10 (536 Views)

★★ Pro

all they need to do is actually wake up and  fix her god damn hitbox and she will be fine

Message 9 of 10 (519 Views)

★★ Novice

I think that her abilities are now very good from last patch but... Her bracelet could use an improvement of course

I mean how many times have you thrown that thing and an enemy just popped out of nowhere near landing zone but you can't call back the bracelet? I think an option to call it back midair should be available since our character looses any capacity to move around when throws the thing and has to also pay a very slow animation when landing making deer walk AGAIN....

Improving the bracelet is a must, pathfinder can interrupt his ability midair and wraith can also walk back if she sees enemies, why can't Loba rewind a mistake like everyone? 

Message 10 of 10 (498 Views)