Re: Loba's Abilities need improvement IMO

by DoomSpartan117

Original Post

Loba's Abilities need improvement IMO

★★ Novice

So, these are the things i would like to add to lobas kit.

Starting with her Q. I feel lime she should either have a 25sec cd on her Q or keep it as it is and give her 2 charges, it would be much more fun to play to be able to go in and out of combat/or move around.

Also her Q: i feel like the animation she does before and especially after landing on her Q are way too long and make her vulnerable, especially that enemies can see where u will land, so having that 1 or 2 secs of animation locked is deadly, either simplfy it or remove it altogether, I WANT TO SHOOT. (Or remove the ability for enemies to see the trajectory of the bracelet (or dimm it) so only loba can see it, idk, think of something.

Her ultimate is aight, but taking only 2 items is meh, i mean, either give us the option to take more consumables per slot, or add third slot reserved for consumables (while also being able to equip consumables in the first two, with the option of choice). Her ult aint much anyways because towards latemid to late game, we are already geared up soo..

This is my input on what would make this legend way more engaging and fun..

Later

Message 1 of 7 (524 Views)

★★★ Pro
@bober_Kipac Patch comes out less than 24h ago... let’s give Loba a few days before asking for a buff/nerf 😅
Message 2 of 7 (508 Views)

★★ Guide

The one thing I would like to see changed on loba is the audio cue on her tactical ability as it is not loud enough to let players know she is using it making it too easy for her to throw it inthe middle of nowhere behind another player and then shoot them in the back meaning that it requires no thought or Tactics at all when you compare it to other movement tactical abilities such as Pathfinders grapple this is much louder and has a longer cooldown octanes tactical is much louder and wraith tactical leaves a visible Trail so all of those require thought on the best time and place to use them

Message 3 of 7 (491 Views)

★ Novice

It's actually incredibly loud and also very distinct

Message 4 of 7 (445 Views)

★ Guide

What TiajhWomack said, it's actually pretty loud and distinct, and also leaves a distinct trail.

I have played Loba quite a bit and think it's pretty good where it is.  If you could immediately pull out your gun (or nades), it would be too powerful.  Imagine all the complaints of Loba just jumping behind a squad and nade spamming them.

I like playing Loba, and my gut reaction is taking more than 2 items per player might make it too powerful as well.

Message 5 of 7 (369 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@bober_Kipac She is fine the way she is, If there is one thing I would add to her I will give her the ability to open blue bins secret compartments because there is no way she can't do that with the fact that she is an expert when it comes to looting and stealing
Message 6 of 7 (347 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I think her out needs a buff. You should be able to take 4-5 items from it not just 2. And I think her tactical is good on its cooldown and usage but i do think you should be able to still use your gun or healing while it's flying in the air. I think there should only be a short animation when it lands. Kinda like when wraith comes out of her portal. Just a shot 1 second delay. But only after you teleport, not before. 

Message 7 of 7 (308 Views)