Re: Loba & Wraith's abilities get them killed

by Eurlannd

Original Post

Loba & Wraith's abilities get them killed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

After spending a 1/2 hour writing out everything only to have the site decide crash my page, I'm going to quickly try and recap what I wrote.

Both Loba & Wraith are centered around the idea of getting out of danger quickly with their abilities, but using them during a firefight only gets you killed.

Loba became my go to once the developers began messing with Wraith. As a thief, Loba's bracelet is meant to be a quick escape, but the time it takes to travel and drop just makes you a big target and even when it does teleport you, you're still well within range and stunned enough to just get you killed by any legend you're fighting against. 

Similarly,  Wraith, who has a sixth sense to danger and should be able to quickly get out, winds up just getting killed if you use her ability in a firefight. I know the developers are hellbent on adjusting Wraith so people play other legends but enough already. So many times in game you are about to get away only to have someone shoot you as you're at the end of the new teleport animation. 

These characters need to be able to get out of a fight quickly. That's their power.

They don't have instant revives, poison gas, or bombs. They're supposed to be stealthy and able to get out of danger when it comes.

Please fix Loba and "un-fix" Wraith.

Message 1 of 5 (431 Views)

Champion

I'm guessing you weren't saved by the autosaves then?

They just don't work as they should. The risk vs reward just isn't where it should be. Loba is a sitting duck while her tactical is landing and that's only if you manage to throw it right xD I don't think they should buff Wraiths tactical so you can't see the trail or anything. I do think they should shorten the opening animation. The problem is with Wraith is that her pick rate is too high so she's not exactly going to be buffed massively.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (393 Views)

★★★ Guide

That was the exact reason wraith's tactical got nerfed. How it was before?

BRRRT, BRRRT, instant teleport when your shield got cracked, you run away, heal, repeat. It wasn't very fair to be honest. This is why it takes longer to activate.

Now its more like reposition ability. Its activation time is longered, but wraith moves faster. It is not supposed to use, when you stay in front of the enemy now.

Message 3 of 5 (381 Views)

★ Guide

why are wraith players like this

just think before you f lmao

Message 4 of 5 (372 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Shieldwolf0 I agree with some of it. Especially Loba. Loba's tact has too long a cool down. Hers should be the same length as Horizon IMO or a few secs longer at least.
Message 5 of 5 (353 Views)