Re: Loba Opens Blue Loot Bins?

by BrazenAttempt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Loba Opens Blue Loot Bins?

★★★★ Novice

If Loba is the loot master/thief than why should she not be able to open the secret compartment in blue supply bins? I don't think she is that overpowered that she could not get another passive. 

Message 1 of 5 (950 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Pro

Loba is a support but that passive might eventually go to her as well in the future as Season 5 gets another patch notes update.

We know Octane is getting a rework later this season. More changes will end up happening. But for now, currently doesn't need it. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (908 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro

Loba is a support but that passive might eventually go to her as well in the future as Season 5 gets another patch notes update.

We know Octane is getting a rework later this season. More changes will end up happening. But for now, currently doesn't need it. 

Message 2 of 5 (909 Views)

★ Novice

True

Message 3 of 5 (830 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Xcom2boss Yeah, but that would make Lifeline even worse, as one of her best perks would no longer be unique
Message 4 of 5 (801 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

From what I can see, the trend seems to be fully unique perks are becoming shared. Pathfinder's Survey Beacon Scans are now shared by Bloodhound and Crypto. I don't think it would be too much of a stretch for Lifeline to share this as a perk.

Message 5 of 5 (638 Views)