Loba Changes Please?

by DreNH17

Original Post

Loba Changes Please?

★★ Guide

Don't get me wrong Im having fun with loba this season and its kinda annoying that a lot of things could make her better. Here are my suggestions..... 

Lobas Hitbox:

Please fix her hitbox it's unbelievable how many times I'm hiding or taking cover and I still mange to get hit by bullets. Lonaconing is not a big character like Gibby or Caustic and I understand she's very thick at the waist but like at least make her hitbox her body size. 

Lobas Bracelet:

Libas bracelet is fun to use but sometimes annoying especially how far it can go, so here's my solution.... Lobas bracelet can go farther and maybe faster, the cap is 80 meters. Her bracelet has two charges and if the bracelet is thrown below 50 meters it takes one charge and if it's over 50 meters it takes 2 charges so that you can balance the distance traveled because sometimes I make mistakes throwing my bracelet and I think I could use another chance. Everything else about her bracelet is fine but maybe have tp animation for when she lands a bit faster because in the season 5 trailer the bracelet literally automatically went on her arm and she didn't have to put it back on. 

I hope you can agree on my opinion and please try not to be rude when replying be a cause I have been getting that a lot lately with my recent posts. ✊🏾👍🏾

Message 1 of 1 (125 Views)