Re: Limb Damage on Low Profile Legends

by Kohlxr

Original Post

★★ Pro

Balance is made at the highest possible gameplay. Where you see someone to ever use Mirage at tournament or high level gameplay, unless he is trolling or have fun with it ?

Game is not orientated around 1 vs 1.

Yeah she is going to lose a fight one vs one, but she is still top 2 character. Everyone losing 1 v 1 fight, depends on the skill level and the legends you are against. Gibby will probably took you. 
A good Caustic can f**** you too, depends on the situation.

This is not a 1v1 game, where

Message 21 of 26 (345 Views)

★ Apprentice

Dog I GUARANTEE you're a caustic main who camps in buildinds and have no clue whats really happening LMAO. Path hasn't been good since season 4, he is the third biggest hitbox and has low profile WITH extra limb damage lmao they did this cuz he had a broken hitbox till season 2 and they just haven't changed it yet. Wraith is almost worthless now except her portal, I've been playing her since release and you have NO clue what youre talking about lmao getting pumped in my toes with a mastiff for 91 is fair and even? octane is smaller than wraith and doesn't have "low profile" the devs are continuously nerfing wraith to take her OUT of meta, not to balance her. They went too far with this. Get good and you'll understand

Message 22 of 26 (259 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Sir_Named he doesnt have to be mobile lol he has a dome shield that lasts 20 seconds. that character is BUSTED as well as caustic. the devs are just trash. idk how you dont know to make all the characters have the same hitbox lmao common sense
Message 23 of 26 (259 Views)

★ Apprentice
@LordloshBang not with limb damage included? LMAO if wraith gets pumped in her toes she'll take a full 91 damage pump as to where any other character takes less than 60. Youre clueless kid. So when your 2 teammates go down and the enemy team has 1 player up its not a 1v1? This ENTIRE game is trying to separate enemies to create a 1v1 fight or even a 2v1 lol you are so lost its pitiful kid. so pipe down
Message 24 of 26 (258 Views)

★ Apprentice
@LordloshBang lets do it kid. i'll * on you in the range. whats your name? i'll stand there with my gun shield and 50 extra health and you can be wraith and NO MATTER where i hit you, legs or arms you're gonna take full damage lmao apparently you've never fought a decent gibby. they can even be trash and still win cuz of the health advantage. everyone knows gibby is beyond busted
Message 25 of 26 (256 Views)

★ Guide

Bro this feed is a year old

Message 26 of 26 (247 Views)