by ImpeccableMoment

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lifeline

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Lifeline

Lifeline Recommended Buffs:

1. Passive Ability: Drone Revive Downed Teammates protected by a shield wall. Convert Four Shield Cells/Syringe to Two Shield Batteries/Med Kits.
  2. Tactical Ability: Her D.O.C. Heal Drone  deals 10 health for 15 Secs protected by shield wall and 30 Secs Cool down. 6m Radius.
  3. Ultimate Ability: Care Package Drops Evo Shield, Shield Battery & Med kit every time for consistency. 180 Secs cool down. OR Ultimate Ability: Emergency Area Heal - Heals all players nearby, including enemies. 180 Secs Cool down.

Legend Type: Support Legend.

Passive Ability: Combat Medic.

Tactical Ability: D.O.C. Heal Drone.

Ultimate Ability: Care Package.

Passive Perk: Low Profile

The Patch Updates on Lifeline

1. Passive Ability: Combat Revive now replaces Combat Medic. Deploy D.O.C to revive teammates. D.O.C. will deploy a shield and revive Lifeline’s teammate, leaving Lifeline free to defend or revive someone else. This fully replaces Lifeline’s old passive, including Fast Heal.
  2. Tactical Ability: Lifeline’s Tactical cooldown is now 45 seconds (was 60 seconds). 
  3. Ultimate Ability: Lifeline’s Care Package now contains more items. Care Package will contain 3x more small healing items, when it decides to spawn small healing items. Care Package will contain 2x more attachments, when it decides to spawn attachments.

Legend Type: Support Legend.

Passive Ability: Combat Revive.

Tactical Ability: D.O.C. Heal Drone.

Ultimate Ability: Care Package.

Passive Perk: Low Profile

• Since the legend has to wait six minutes for her ultimate, you should only receive rare & epic items. In a Care Package, you should get what is most beneficial to your team and yourself. Ammo, & Attachments isn’t benefiting the team or optimal from a care standpoint. Even a Knockdown Shield is insufficient after six minutes of gameplay, especially at a competitive level. Look at it this way, six minutes into the game, you probably have rotated to two or three different areas and may or may not looted several boxes along the way to obtain the items dropping from the packages.
  • With the introduction to Loba’s ability to STEAL, Mirage ability to go INVISIBLE, and Gibraltar ability to FAST HEAL; Lifeline essentially loss her potential of being THE field medic.

• Lifeline had extended bins added, in an essence do the same as the care package. (Provide Heals and Attachments)
  • With that being said, Lineline should convert to Emergency Area Heal, and the cool down needs to be adjusted accordingly.

• Her current tactical should also have the shield implemented.
  • (“Pharmacist”) The Creation of Med Kits and Shield Batteries replaces Extended Supply Bin, while the D.O.C. Revive replaces Fast Heal.
Message 1 of 25 (847 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lifeline

★ Apprentice
@Sir_Named Kind of remind me of Division 1 & 2.

Medical skills provide support and Intel for the agent and their team.

Pulse
First Aid
Support Station
Recovery Link

View in thread

Message 20 of 25 (764 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert
@ImpeccableMoment With the new auto-revive, Lifeline is now unique and a battle medic.
Message 2 of 25 (805 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Sir_Named She was a combat medic then and a combat medic now. You disregarded all of the issues completely. 

We traded Fast Revive & Fast Heals for D.O.C Revive.

Message 3 of 25 (794 Views)

★★ Expert
@ImpeccableMoment Either way, she’s still pretty good.
I did misread your thing though. She is still kind of THE combat medic. She has the auto-revive, and can use the shield as cover in a battle. Plus, she can get two people at once. Mirage’s invisibility is good, but if they’re close or they know where you were before he cloaked, it doesn’t matter. Gibby’s special effects are tied to his dome, which has a long cool down. Plus, they’re a huge beacon for third parties.
Message 4 of 25 (767 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Sir_Named I respect that.
Message 5 of 25 (761 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Sir_NamedSomehow, you all read It as if I wanted a complete rework. Which couldn’t be further from the truth. 
- My Passive Ability mentioned is the same as the original. I wanted to use “Pharmacist” to compensate for the removal of “Fast Heal”.
-My Tactical Ability change suggestions was from 7.5 Heal/20 Secs with 60 Second Cool Down to 10 Heal/15 Secs with a 30 Second Cool Down. (However, I do think 45 Seconds is balanced.) With the option to equip a shield.
-My Ultimate Ability were to Implement a Evo/Purple Shield, Shield Battery & Med kit every time for consistency.

Message 6 of 25 (745 Views)

★★ Expert
@ImpeccableMoment Those would be pretty big buffs though, and she doesn’t really need that.
Message 7 of 25 (731 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Sir_NamedNo player will wait 10s for you to revive two different players on the battlefield. She will be rushed the same as Mirage. Gibraltar Dome is 12s with a 30s Cool Down. These buffs aren’t big, they are reasonable.

Message 8 of 25 (726 Views)

★★ Expert
@ImpeccableMoment Reviving both teammates at once is risky.
If you do one at a time with your drone, you can play around the the shield, and then your teammate can help when they get up.
She doesn’t really need any big buffs regardless.
Message 9 of 25 (721 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Sir_Named I am not debating about the new revive update. Nothing I have mentioned suggest a big buff. Everything goes along with what the game currently offers, these are merely adjustments. I rather have a consistent Legend, then to have somewhat of a “mystery box”.
Message 10 of 25 (707 Views)