Re: Lifeline

by GreenCenturion

Original Post

Lifeline

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I am completely fine with lifeline I love her new passive it’s just I would like to see lifeline with quick heals again maybe a little bit slower

Message 1 of 6 (463 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@43562718 wrote:

I am completely fine with lifeline I love her new passive it’s just I would like to see lifeline with quick heals again maybe a little bit slower

They should have done it like this:

When you drop your bot next to a downed player is also resses the downed player with a shield.

And change nothing else about the old lifeline.

And she would be an awsome addition to the team as well as playing her.

The insane res has a CD and shares that cooldown with your healbot that heals you.

But they ruined her.

Now lifeline is a pure support for the team.

And can't realy do anything for herself.

Message 2 of 6 (428 Views)

★★ Novice

lets just let her completely heal everyone with one tap because at the current moment lifeline is the most op leg. out of them all.

Message 3 of 6 (348 Views)

★ Guide
@43562718 It could be a cool idea if it was connected to her drone. Like if you are connected to doc you can use heals faster. That may balance it out a little.
Message 4 of 6 (293 Views)

★★ Pro

Just delete all other legend and leave only Lifeline in the game, it would be fun to spam auto-revive over and over and over again ....

She is completely broken now with this auto-revive joke, yet they want to buff her even more, nice joke. :D

Message 5 of 6 (281 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I agree with your contentment, I've play as and against Lifelines since the rework, and I personally don't find it too crazy...? I mean, I think the old passive was already powerful, and the quick heals were a nice touch. It gave me motivation to invest into my teammates, and stick close to em.

Message 6 of 6 (235 Views)