Re: Lifeline nerf

by LordloshBang

Original Post

★ Guide
@adamcrofts77 I disagree with your point . You lifeline mains seriously keep reviving the team mate with shield. How am I supposed to kill your team when I'm solo ? You had unfair advantage which is removed now . It's a great nerf and I agree with devs
Message 11 of 30 (442 Views)

★★★ Guide
@codeleaf00 The Doc didnt need a buff but the Ultimate did.
Her Res shield should be based off her knockdown shield.
So yeah, they pretty much nerfed her.
Message 12 of 30 (429 Views)

Lifeline is among the few legends which I considered mandatory for a tactically good squad. And she still is. Lifeline's popularity relied solely on the passive. For what other reason did you really need lifeline? You could revive someone without having to spare manpower for active protection. A squad without a lifeline doesn't really have that. They'll always be down by two if one decides to revive.

Her skillset has been adjusted to be a little more than just a mobile revival monster. Even though I don't particularly agree with the choice of providing gold equipment through the LCP.

Message 13 of 30 (419 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@codeleaf00  smh lol. you want devs make it easy for you to solo whole teams ?  Its bad players like this take ruin apex for most people . 
they generally are bad or hackers. hackers want less obstacles in between them and a high score. so the less tools normal players have the better. bad players just want to shoot at fish in a barrel.  they care less about how cool the game is or other players at different skill levels.
they just want to have a place to shoot with ease. thats not what apex should be .  

Devs need to listen most to players that actually Care about Apex Legends. And not self serving players. 

Message 14 of 30 (387 Views)

★ Guide
@Johnathan_Star_M why is it easy for me to solo whole teams ? lifeline shield was annoying and a disadvantage to play against . if you have skill then you don't need lifeline shield to play your whole team vs 1 guy. its people like you who want to ruin solo player's game but different abilities because your base skills are not good because you can't fight with guns. Devs are 100% on the right path
Message 15 of 30 (360 Views)

★★ Expert
@codeleaf00 Why are you solo in a team game? Why shouldn't a squad have a "reward" for the legends they have on their team? As of right now you get no reward for picking Lifeline. She's just deadweight. Her ult? Pick Loba. Rez people? Pick Gibby.
It's not the full squad's fault that you are a solo.
Most legends have an "unfair advantage" then. It's not fair I make Wraith 1 and she voids, it's not fair that I make Gibby 1 and he domes, it's not fair BH can see me through a wall, it's not fair when I'm a solo Lifeline and can't do any of those things. 🤔
Message 16 of 30 (351 Views)

★★ Pro

And why should they allow you to no skill just spam an ability and get a free shield, that you can go into it and peek and shoot enemy, as well as auto-reviving teammate? Yeah there is so much skill involved.

As for the solo play, ask the game why i need to play solo. Quite often i get -1 or -2 teammates in my game, so how i`m a suppose to play? I should just leave then ? When my teammate decide to rambo or just leave? Then i should leave as well, or when i see Lifeline i should stand still and wait for them to kill me ? Or when i get teammate that think they are on a MMORPG looting mission ? Or when they can`t shoot even a stationary target? Or when they are brain washed? Or .... you get the point i think.

But let me continue, why in the blue hell you should taking my rightful kill, and the game will reward for you being the worst squad in the current fight and get a teammate down, which should be a huge thing in any game whatsoever ? There is already a knockdown shields there to safe you from thirsting straight away, and if your teammate are better to clutch the fight ?

Reviving should be a a strategy/tactical thing, not mindlessly spam it, so low tier players can have their free in and out shield and get some kills, otherwise they would dream of getting.

And can we stop with the Lifeline nerf thing ? She is actually getting a huge buff. Auto-revive both team mates is a great buff, it boost your DPS by quite a lot, and its still ridiculous broken if you have golden pack. The whole thing is just ridiculous, and should have been removed and her passive reworked completely, as well as her whole kit if you ask me.

But you also get a way better tactical, and a bit better ultimate(its garbage, and its always been). Tho as i said her ultimate should have been completely reworked. Its just a bad design, and overall low tier play thing. On a fast paced game i need to wait like 2893892389 hours to drop, and give up my location, to get an "upgrade", yeah sure ....

But the biggest buff she was getting is the LP removed. She has the smallest hitbox ING, as well as superior to almost all strafing animation, so you all should be mad happy. Just get gud on mechanical skills like aiming and strafing, and she will be insane.

But again with the removing of LP, a smaller hitbox legend should 100% definitely have a weaker kit. A smaller hitbox is a huge thing and huge difference, and whoever knows aiming/strafing know this.

Message 17 of 30 (340 Views)

★ Guide
@codeleaf00 I don't think the shield was the problem. The ability to spam rezzes was. Why should I have to knock a team 5 times just to get them dead?
Message 18 of 30 (326 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Lifeline is a buff.

I didn't use Lifeline well before, but I got a lot of buffs this season.

Fast recovery and unconditional upgradeable ultimate

And the shield is gone, but now if you hide and resurrect, you can't find the position to resurrect.

Message 19 of 30 (304 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm sorry but it's not my fault you wanna camp the hole game and then lifelines shield blocks you from getting us just like gib he has a shield too what you do you rush in or wait till it's gone and the shield had nothing to do with why people are mad get it right it was with the picking up part that was the problem they could have had a cool down or something lifeline is buff now I don't see it ohh I can pick 2 people no it's not right have you seen the stupid care package now for lifeline it drops blue shield now like really oof drag her down even more why not. like honestly with the amount of nerfs they did to other players they just thought oh lifeline let's remove the very thing that wasn't the problem Kinda like saying caustic gas does too much damage let's remove the gas and give him a buff of allowing him to run faster 🤦

Message 20 of 30 (284 Views)