Re: Lifeline needs rework just like Mirage

by 43562718

Original Post

Lifeline needs rework just like Mirage

★ Apprentice

I play Lifeline from season 1 and i never really felt like i was the COMBAT MEDIC as promised, more like a charity supervisor. With more characters/items getting healing bonus with time it became even less unique. To be honest the only 100% enjoyable thing would be shielded revive ( now lost its value thanks to mirage invisible revive ). Game is fast paced so often times there is no need of using your tactical ability. I never like the ultimate either, it got nothing to do with healing its not exciting, doesn't give you opportunity to learn .. just one boring button that drops the space goodies.As for the BOT i would like to see a simple solution, let it be activated just like revenants totem. Ones you active it BOT inject you with medicine and you got the healing buff without need to stand near it, slowly healing you for X amount. If it feels to strong the healing could be canceled  upon taking damage. As for the ultimate i would like to see some form of powerful healing ability(maybe some form of AoE shield Regen). I hope devs will move away from ideas like 20% more blue containers and actually change the character to combat medic it should be.

Message 1 of 4 (328 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@medkit101 My thoughts about Lifeline are mostly that she needs tot take a lessen from other medics in video games. If we try to re-work Lifeline to be more in tune with how TF2 and Overwatch do things for their medics, she needs to be able to target specific people and heal them. Maybe her tactical could be a disposable syringe that she throws at a teammate that heals for 50 health. she could have two charges of this.

OR

She could have a bar that depletes when she heals a teammate, and she slowly regenerates that healing ability over time.

Maybe she sends the DOC drone out to follow a teammate for a short period of time.

As for her Ult, She could do maybe one of two things.

1. An AOE healing affect that heals teammates for a certain amount per second without effecting enemies(that would be too OP)

2. The ability to revive a teammate who is up to 30m away. I don't know how they would make this without using some form of magic soI think this is kinda out of the running. but something along those lines would be really good.
Message 2 of 4 (268 Views)

★ Apprentice

Lifeline was really good but then she has just been getting our classed by others in revives and healing they need her to be more of a combat medic it would be really nice to see a great buff or rework

Message 3 of 4 (203 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@medkit101 Thanks for the great suggestions.

I think that she would greatly benefit from having a bot that revives her teammates so that she can fight while she revives instead of just having a shield. Either way she is reviving and defending but my suggestion would be of greater benefit in her lack of tactical ability.

Message 4 of 4 (181 Views)