Re: Lifeline needs a nerf

by iShurex

Original Post

★★ Pro

No you obviously don`t know math. If you knowed you would have know, that you can`t get 70%-90% pick, when there is 13 legends ING.

Wraith is constantly nerfed, because of her pickrate.

Lifeline pickrate was perfect, so saying she was useless is at best a stretch, when she got such a high pickrate.

And when we talk about million playing the game, there is huge difference between 3% pick rate and 10% pickrate for example, the difference could be in million people ....

Auto-revive is bad as mechanics and its totally unfair, i won`t write a lecture again, because i already do this in like 10 threads already.

Message 11 of 22 (720 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have a suggestion, how about you just push the enemy team when they’re down one ? You kno life lines auto Rez is as fast as a normal Rez right ? It’s not 25% faster like it used to be, so you have a lot of time to still push the team while they’re down 1, and even if they do get up, you can just shoot them again to down them, provided they don’t have gold backpack 

Message 12 of 22 (713 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@LordloshBang
who said 70%-90% pickrate? I said that as an example(never said pickrate), it wasn't about accuracy, but logic. But im not suprised at all...

Ok I said it wrong, she wasn't useless, but still had lack of efficiency in combat, tactical heals slowly and you cant move too much, ultimate makes your location known for everyone nearby (still not an ability for combat).

"there is huge difference between 3% pick rate and 10%" - okey, next time i will add that "next 3-5 legend after lifeline"

Also we don't know the correct(and current) numbers, since EA never published it (as I know), but feel free to correct me.

I wonder about the quality of your posts, when you just start trashtalking if someone has different opinion Standard smile

Message 13 of 22 (704 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@DraknasChan I have no idea why you're both arguing about numbers when it's irrelevant in this case. Your argument of "making her useless again" is dumb. Her passives have never been bad, it was her ult and tactical that lacked, so that's why she had the pick rate she did. Regardless, this rez infinitely rewards bad players and plays (something that no game should do). Now, I'm all for giving her a new passive or nerfing it because as it stands it's way too good and provides too much value, especially with a gold bag. It makes decent plat players a threat to predators. You're clearly a Lifeline player hoping to successfully defend her, or someone who relies on a Lifeline teammate to fix your mistakes. Anyways, pick rate is not a valid point of argument for something to be nerfed or buffed, it is a motivator for action, but not a deciding factor. Find other reasons to defend her currently broken passive. I've got over 3k hours in Apex and I've been playing non-stop this season (I'm already bp lvl 95 without buying tiers), so if anything I've faced enough Lifelines to give a strong opinion.
Message 14 of 22 (576 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@DraknasChanAnd she is now OP. She is never useless. And you are obviously lack of knowing balance. Like devs.

Message 15 of 22 (517 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It really doesn't, just use throwables, I haven't had a single challenging fight with a lifeline with a Rez, giving her revive a cooldown would be great but not removing it over all, that's just dumb

Message 16 of 22 (390 Views)

★ Guide

@Ramon1363 I have 4k+ played games and I only have 172 with LifeLine. And I haven't played with the last 3 legend that came out. Sooooo probably I'm not a lifeline main, mr lifeline hater

Screenshot_751.png

Message 17 of 22 (356 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah, it’s so hard to throw an arc star at the downed enemy... stop making every legend get nerfed into the ground like Wraith.

Message 18 of 22 (335 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

People please start to try adjuct to the game and stop to ask about nerfing everything what you don`t like! Btw she was designed with it. Take a look at the season 1 trailer.

Message 19 of 22 (327 Views)

★★★ Pro

I have zero problem with Lifeline.  I don't play that legend but, if played well (As with most legends) can turn a fight.

What's wrong with that?  

Again, the key is "played well".  I am not sure why people who play a legend well should be constantly penalised.

I'm a Caustic main (well, used to be, stopped playing him).  Getting a harsh nerf sucks.

- DR

Message 20 of 22 (307 Views)