Re: Lifeline modification suggestion

by StiiGGee

Original Post

Lifeline modification suggestion

★★★★ Guide

This is primarily a personal request although a few people I play with thought it would be a good idea. Having an option much like Gibraltars shield. The ability to turn off the resurrection shield. In a multi team fight lifeline is a giant beacon rezzing anyone on the field because of this shield. Whereas any other character might be able to get a stealth one off. It would be nice to at least have the option. 

Message 1 of 5 (311 Views)

Community Manager

Do you ever use the sound of the resurrection shield to lure the enemies towards you? It can be a good tactic if you flick it on real quick and it catches a lot of players off-guard.

Not a bad idea though! There have been plenty of times where a silent rez could have been more useful. Would you be fine with the fast rez speed getting increased when it's toggled off?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (294 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Do you ever use the sound of the resurrection shield to lure the enemies towards you? It can be a good tactic if you flick it on real quick and it catches a lot of players off-guard.

Not a bad idea though! There have been plenty of times where a silent rez could have been more useful. Would you be fine with the fast rez speed getting increased when it's toggled off?

That would be a great trade off. Very rarely do I feel the shield is useful. Snipers mostly anyone close enough will walk right thru and a little further away it is a good target for nades. 

Message 3 of 5 (291 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I think the shield shall be kept as it is, but it could be stronger.

Message 4 of 5 (280 Views)

Lifeline passives

★ Guide

Lifeline needs needs some of her passives removed, shes too easy to play with her quicker heals, quicker revives and shields revives. Shes too easy play with her quick heals, either remove her heal and keep her revive and shield or vise versa.

Message 5 of 5 (301 Views)