Re: Lifeline is way too OVER POWERED!

by Xbox-Chf-Wiggum

Original Post

Lifeline is way too OVER POWERED!

★★★ Apprentice

Lifeline is so overpowered now. Who ever came up with this should lose their job. Just played a game both my teammates went down in the tunnel. Couldn't get to them because their whole squad was alive. They just kept rushing one, two at a time. I knocked the other team SIX TIMES! every time lifeline just ran up behind them and dropped a drone, No Delay! I cant push because there is two of them AND A SHIELD! So while one is getting up the others can hide behind the shield, I would say it is almost impossible now to clutch a team with a lifeline. For the love of the game at least get rid of the shield so I can keep shooting. Six times and eventually they got me. I personally feel this was the absolute failure of a buff.

Message 1 of 19 (1,631 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Xbox-Chf-Wiggum Dude....please be quiet.....she’s balanced right now as she’s only relegated to supporting the team. Don’t give respawn any ideas to nerf her.
Message 2 of 19 (1,560 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Xbox-Chf-Wiggum She lost her fast heals so please stop the nonsense.
Message 3 of 19 (1,559 Views)

★★ Pro

I agree with the OP. Its totally break the game. Its unfair, its not rewarding the right players, its taken the kills from the rightful player, and its not completely bad for the game, and will completely kill it.

It will lose a lot of playerbase because of this stupid b.c. mechanics.

Message 4 of 19 (1,523 Views)

★★★ Guide

Kill her first if possible. End of transmission...:D

Message 5 of 19 (1,480 Views)

★★ Guide

And/or play Revenant to negate her Drone xD.

Message 6 of 19 (1,464 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Well I disagree, but I am sure the team I knocked a bunch of times, and would have clutched, would have agreed with you. I am also guessing Lifeline will get a nerf either way because it's unfair. Can't tell you how many times now I am getting into fights were I knock one start to push the other two and see Lifelines revive go up and I just get upset and run away because there is no way I am winning that fight. Even if I somehow figure out a way to win the 2v1 I have to kill the guy again that I already knocked. How in the world is this balanced?  If I had to guess the nerf will be and SHOULD be, if Lifeline gets knocked while self reviving the drone/revive stops. This would also make perfect sense because if you knock any other legend reviving now the revive does not keep going and I could push and target Lifeline to stop the revive.

If it were up to me I would change it so lifeline would go back the original quick pick up revive with shield OR she has the option to throw out her drone which would also self-revive like now and heal other teammates at the same time in cover while self reviving and once the teammate is up would also start healing. This way she only has one drone and has to choose when to use it BUT, If lifeline goes down so does her drone revive and healing. This would make her more of a medic character that needs to be protected and can't be all aggressive while reviving a teammate.  

Message 7 of 19 (1,429 Views)

★★ Expert
@Xbox-Chf-Wiggum Killing the one guy who is 30 health shouldn’t be too difficult.
But her old passive would have been good in this situation as well, remember she had fast revive+the shield. And fast heal.
Message 8 of 19 (1,407 Views)

★ Guide
@Xbox-Chf-Wiggum Players before the patch: lifeline is worthless 😠😠.

Players after the patch: lifeline is op😠😠.

Me: hold on, this whole operation was your idea.😏
Message 9 of 19 (1,382 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Xbox-Chf-Wiggum I fully agree.

- Lifeline should have a delay between reviving someone who is downed, preferably 18 seconds, and the countdown starts once a revive has already been activated.
- She should regain the ability to fast heal by 0.5 seconds on everything, except when she has a gold shield. (making players pick a red evo for her for endgame)
Message 10 of 19 (1,317 Views)