Lifeline is broken!!

by alexm120115

Original Post

Re: Lifeline is broken!!

★★★★★ Apprentice
@alexm120115 arena is like a big game of rock paper siccors, if lifeline is the problem deal with her 1st ( thats what I do ) fallow through wofh kills, use rev to counter health drone, or valk to slow movment/ take high ground. Communicate woth team mates, foucas pm getting mats to make it harder for them to buy stuff.... Lifeline is not broke, Octane and gibby are broke...
Message 21 of 34 (544 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@TinyTim6991I do agree Lifeline was amazing during Solos with her fast heals, I just want Lifeline to have her manual revive back (with a shield but instead of it being invincible the strength could be based off of her teammate’s knockdown shield levels)

The auto revive mechanic is ok on a game like Rogue Company but on Apex Legends its too broken espeically in Arenas where there are only 3 players on each team.... if they had teams of 5-6 (or a game mode with limited/unlimited revives) it would be fine but when its just 1 player trying to clutch the fight or a 2 v 3 it’s incredibly broken... the gold backpack just needs completely removed from Arenas and then it wouldn’t be quite as bad

Message 22 of 34 (528 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@TuxTart116 hitting the drone used to cancel the revive, now its a "no matter what you do, you cannot stop it unless the player dies" which Lifeline just puts a mag into your back.
Message 23 of 34 (512 Views)

★ Guide
@Midnight9746 Then move fast, coordinate with your team make strategic strikes, this is a game about strategy after all.
Message 24 of 34 (506 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@TuxTart116 Its hard to work with your teammates when they're both knocked and dead and enemy Lifeline keeps mindlessly reviving over and over.
Message 25 of 34 (500 Views)

★★ Guide

I was more annoyed when I found out her passive works in boxing arena XD now that's annoying. But yeah lifeline is the new meta for arenas. I'd maybe want it to be so that the revives would take longer, maybe as long as a self revive that way there's an adequate chance to fight back without it being an infinite 3 v 1

Message 26 of 34 (485 Views)

★★ Expert
@Adendon I didn’t realize it worked in the boxing ring too... Auto Revive just needs completely removed from the game, give lifeline back her manual revive with a shield but make it based off her teammates equipped knockdown shields so it isn’t invincible like it used to be but to be 100% honest I never had an issue with her shield being invincible because the lifeline had to physically take the time to revive like it should be done instead of mindlessly tapping over and over and over... I refuse to play Arenas until either Auto Revive or the Gold Backpack are removed
Message 27 of 34 (408 Views)

★ Guide
@alexm120115 All legends have big or small counter strategies. For example lifeline must be either focused to get down first. If can't you can also try to isolate from team by poking. And the old time classic. The second you down someone you all rush to win the 3v2 before the time of the ress.
Message 28 of 34 (360 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@E9ine_AC Saying push a team because of a knockdown is suggesting you take no damage in that fight as well. If you have to back up and heal by the time youre done healing the downed player is probably all but up and healing as well. Your team can push but its still a 2v2 in that situation and pretty much puts you at no advantage if someone on your team needs to heal. Even if you dont take damage its a 2v3 which is a huge advantage but do i risk exposing to be knocked as well just to finish a downed player so lifeline cant revive them? Everything you said, I said, and everyones saying is situational and more times than not lifelines reviving can even make that teams situation favor them by the opposing team moving from cover to push the knockdown and get a knockdown themselves.
Message 29 of 34 (358 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Midnight9746 Bro I 100% agree with you I hate it when I play arenas and I know 2 and then go back to heal just to know that the full squad is alive again with full shields and health like it’s not really fair tbh she needs a limit of revives
Message 30 of 34 (309 Views)