by Sleepyman9

Original Post

Re: Lifeline doc revive is broken

★★ Novice
@Sleepyman9 Heres an idea, get good.
Message 11 of 14 (200 Views)

★ Guide

I don't think her doc revive is broken, but it can use a little bit of an adjustment. Some ideas: 

- Give the DOC shield a finite amount of HP. Even if it takes a full mag, at least being able to break the shield makes it much less of a focal point of the team's play. 

- Make Lifeline more vulnerable while her DOC is out. Maybe preventing her from dropping her Q, maybe a more severe slow, something that makes Lifeline an easier target whenever she instantly revives a teammate. 

- Add a cooldown for the DOC revive. Even a 15 second cooldown could really change how teams rely on a lifeline's auto res during a fight. 

- Reduce the size of the DOC shield. Currently a whole team can use the revive shield as cover and walk in/out while the revive is still going on. A downed teammate doesn't take up much space, so maybe reducing the shield size to a little bit bigger than an actual knockdown shield could really change how "powerful" this is. 

- Make the DOC an in game object that we can destroy and give it a recharge. This is a little extreme but I figured I'd give a low to high end for adjustments 

Personally I think nerfing the DOC shield is a feasible adjustment, because this means a coordinated attack can still destroy a Lifeline comp relatively well. 

Message 12 of 14 (183 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

In higher ranks Lifeline passive is seriously useless. It is usually even easier for enemy if you take cover using revive shield. It's beter to use teammate knockdown shield in 90% cases. I would think rather about rework than just nerf. She is too low user skill damanding anyway.

Message 13 of 14 (161 Views)

★ Guide

The only complain i have is the goldenbackpack perk. it schould only effect revives by "hand".

Message 14 of 14 (151 Views)