Lifeline buff PLEASE

by SolitaryMassacre

Original Post

Lifeline buff PLEASE

★★★★★ Guide

So, Revenant isn't a low profile but lifeline is? How? Lifeline is NO SMALLER than bangalore. Remove low profile from her.

I seriously don't understand this, and it is really unfair. Lifeline is so weak now.

Her drone is pointless. Okay lets just sit here like fish in a barrel to get killed, while we gain health 1hp per second.

Her drone should give at least 10hp per second, there is no use using it while my team is getting killed and I have to quickly re-heal. 

Her care package should have better loot in it. No drop shields (really tired of getting two purp drop shields in ONE care package, oh and that is when we all already have purp drop shields)

Remove the heals from it too. You can find enough of those around the map, no reason to have them in there. People leave them behind 99% of the time.

Make her revive with a FULL SPHERE around her. Seriously, gibby is a better medic at reviving than Lifeline, the actual medic.

When reviving, give the player full health. She is a medic yet she can't even perform like one.

The only good thing she has anymore is the 25% faster item use, which could/should be buffed to 30.

Message 1 of 10 (650 Views)

Re: Lifeline buff PLEASE

★★ Expert
@SolitaryMassacre
The devs are thinking about ways they can rework Lifeline.
Message 2 of 10 (608 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Sir_Named Well they don't need to think I just gave them great ways xD
Message 3 of 10 (583 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@SolitaryMassacre I read somewhere that they did say they are reworking her, just need to wait for a post about what it is.
Message 4 of 10 (566 Views)

★★ Expert
@SolitaryMassacre Well those would be straight buffs.
Some of your ideas would kind of make her op, and not fix the problem of Lifeline not being unique.
Message 5 of 10 (526 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Sir_Named They don't have to implement all of the things I mentioned. However, doing so wouldn't make her OP. It WOULD make her unique as a medic - which is what I thought she was..
Message 6 of 10 (479 Views)

★★ Pro

Bangalore is way easier to hit than a Lifeline. Its also the strafing animation thats important.

Message 7 of 10 (453 Views)

★★ Expert
@SolitaryMassacre Your changes wouldn’t really make her unique, it would just buff her.
Message 8 of 10 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@LordloshBang I guess its all opinion but honestly the ONLY legend I have a hard time with is Pathfinder. Even revenant and octane aren't that hard to hit. Lifeline is not hard to hit either. I really don't think there is a difference between them.
Message 9 of 10 (410 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, Mirage is definitely a better reviver than lifeline as well. It would be cool to have a complete bubble around lifeline when reviving. Or maybe she regains some health herself when she revives someone.. Maybe she by default has something similar to the gold backpack.

Message 10 of 10 (394 Views)