Lifeline auto rez

by S_Dustt

Original Post

Lifeline auto rez

★★★★★ Apprentice

Should use up her healing drone and work off of it's cool down it's too easy to spam it, you pretty much need a thermite grenade at all times to deal with it or you have to push into an unfavorable situation that will get you killed 9/10. Give it a cooldown or something.

Message 1 of 9 (886 Views)

Re: Lifeline auto rez

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

They should remove the shield it gives so you can at least shoot at them as it is a fast res I had life line hiding behind the Shield it in the final circle reloading while the drone was reviving her team mate

Message 2 of 9 (874 Views)

★★ Pro

@S_Dustt wrote:

Should use up her healing drone and work off of it's cool down it's too easy to spam it, you pretty much need a thermite grenade at all times to deal with it or you have to push into an unfavorable situation that will get you killed 9/10. Give it a cooldown or something.

I said this long ago. This ability is completely broken and does not reward the right player .... This ability is rewarding the player that is getting knock and punishing the guy kill his opponent, this is unheard of.

Respawn is punishing me for being the better at the situation and knock my opponent.

Right now you have to take extra risk, after you down a player, you either have to push(probably on low hp, because you were fighting and you down an enemy) or you if you decide to heal up, your rightful kill will be taken away from you, because Lifeline can just touch him and he will be auto-revivived.

And not only that, but Lifeline can actually come and push you after that ....

The guy that decided to completely broke the game with that stupid and OP mechanics, should be fired asap.

With one thing you should not mess up, and thats the knock and revive things. 

Punishing player for knocking people is the worst thing you could have done. You should reward a player that is doing more damage and getting kills, not taking the kills out of him.

Absolute ridiculous.

The whole rework thing of Lifeline was an absolute joke, when you have way worst legends, that needs to be worked on.

She was the 3rd most picked legend and was having high pick in ranked, why in the blue hell you decided to rework her?

But its not only her, the whole patch completely change and break the game. Octane ultimate change is perfect, but his stim speed buff is completely broken as well.

Wraith tactical shouldn`t have been touched as well, yet they reworked it .... She was perfectly fine as it was.

Why you are changing stuff that no one asked for, and shouldn`t been changed?

Message 3 of 9 (841 Views)

★★ Expert

I did this with another similar thread. Here, these are some opposing views.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Feedback/No-practical-use-for-drone-revives/m-p/9268493#M54558

Message 4 of 9 (819 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Just got a game in ranked, where i downed 2, but my teammates were terrible, yet the Lifeline auto-revive 1 of them and good look to think to push or to fight him ....

Of course i pushed at low hp, and i died to Havoc. It was early in the game and next to Gauntles and i did not have much loot, no grenade at all.

This is the most broken ability that was introduced in the game. Its terrible.

Right now Lifeline needs a complete rework. And they should forget to mess up with the revive stuffs.

Message 5 of 9 (813 Views)

★★ Expert
@LordloshBang You should check out the link I posted.
People in that thread believe the auto-rez is useless.
Message 6 of 9 (802 Views)

★★ Pro

Yeah of course, low tier players don`t know to use the strength of their legends and are complaining that are useless or so.

Every time i got a Lifeline in my team in ranked i`m landing on Capacitor and this guys don`t know what to do on there. Need to tell them like 100 time to use the recharge tower to spam their ultimate so we can all get purple ....

And i don`t even have 100 games with Lifeline.

This is the most broken and stupid ability they could have put in the game.

Another game i lost due to Lifeline and DC  ally. Playing duos to warm up, my ally disconnected i clear the Dome, kill 1 more squad at Lava City, to ends up in a SF, downing a Pathfinder, slide, poping battery behind door, Lifeline of course auto-revive him, and he is attacking me in that time, and guess what happen ?

This aut-revive stuff is completely broken and should not exist as a mechanic. You are punishing the player who is doing the damage and getting a deserved kill.

Its totally killing and make totally unbalance 1v2 1v3 2v3 fights.

This is the first ability that they introduce that get me mad that hard. For me this is game breaking ability. Same stuff with Octane speed buff during healing, and Revenant ultimate no range.

What they did was totally unnecessary, there is a proverb, if something is working/not broken, you should not touch it. Lifeline was perfectly fair and strong enough. She got a high pick in ranked and overall the 3rd most picked legend in game.

And they are doing this, when there is a legends that actually needs and deserve a complete rework.

One of the TSM players Hal or it was Albralelie, was saying that Revenant will be broken now, as well as this revive stuff.

Plenty of people complaining about both of them now.

While Revenant deserved a buff, Lifeline should have not been touched, at least not her passive.

Message 7 of 9 (789 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Man I was wondering why death protection was so annoying recently, damn that's ridiculous. Same with the auto rez thing, sniping at a squad with a lifeline is basically useless now. Unless you're right up in their faces it is way harder to take down a squad with a lifeline now, not a fantastic change for the game overall. 

Message 8 of 9 (723 Views)

★★ Pro

I don`t know how much Lifeline is used at pub, but its like every single team is using Lifeline in ranked. My squads always have at least 1 Lifeline. Played like 50 games today, and 

Just lost a game at Run off, against Caustic, Lifeline and Octane, teammates get down, i downed Octane and Caustic, and Lifeline just touching and revive them.

Good luck.

If they did not revert this completely broken ability this will be the nail in this game.

I can take as that much. Absolutely garbage server, every 10 game or a so, you got 23783273672737 seconds delay and you can barely move. Absolutely garbage server tick speed, that takes away so much skills out of the game, aka good peaking without getting wrecked and died behind a cover or closed door.

And the final part is to give zero skill ability that takes your kills away, and make the gameplay way way worst ....

Message 9 of 9 (714 Views)