Lifeline and Crypto drones rework

by Skenderaxe

Original Post

Lifeline and Crypto drones rework

★ Guide

Lifeline's drone phases out of existence which I think is pretty unrealistic. Pretty sure Wraith has that power. Maybe if DOC found their way back to Lifeline ingame it would be a nice quality of life change. It may help devs get more information on physical spaces that Crypto's drone were to move if they were also to consider how his drone would return to him too, it may be interesting. Both of them have drones that follow them and I think one thing that lacks is how they exist in the airspace. I understand it may be hard to code and it ultimately could be buggy, but I thought I'd mention the idea in case it was realistic enough to add to the game. Crypto's drone returning to its legend would let opponents know where the specific Crypto was (and could be a balance devs could play around with). Lifeline's drone existence has a quick cool down, so it wouldn't have the same tactical importance because Lifeline isn't the same kind of legend, but it would help in close-up and long-winded fights in case Lifeline uses her drone. See it like how opponents can trace Wraith's portals.

Message 1 of 1 (189 Views)