Re: Lifeline Rework Idea

by MrVideoFreak_YT

Original Post

Lifeline Rework Idea

★★★★ Guide

I could suggest a full on overhaul, but I'm only going to suggest 2 major things, and one minor one. After all, I'm the only one who has some sort of issues with Lifeline's drone, but regardless her passive is being called too powerful, and her care package is a little underwhelming. Basically they made it so Lifeline is nothing without her passive, which is an issue.

Passive Rework: Give the shield that occurs during the revive 200 health and make it neutral. Being neutral means anyone can damage it, including Lifeline and her teammates. Then give it a cooldown for when it is destroyed of 12 seconds, that way she can't just keep pulling up a shield to protect herself in the middle of combat, much like how Gibraltar's gun shield cooldown is 9 to combat that exact situation. Despite the shield being destroyed, Lifeline should still have the free-hand revive available if it isn't already in use, just without the shield.

Ultimate Rework: Since her care package is a little underwhelming and the Flashpoint LTM just happened, I would like to see her Ultimate completely replaced by a "Mobile Flashpoint" that is smaller and has a slightly reduced heal effect from the original LTM. Same charge time, or maybe reduced to 5 minutes, but a mobile Flashpoint instead. The key difference should be that the Flashpoint goes away after about 3 minutes, that way, even when spammed, the servers can still operate fine with many of them on the field. Also, it might need to cap out at 4 per Lifeline.

Profile Rework: And finally, the one thing that kind of KILLS Lifeline, her large legs being counted as body-shots. Just remove that from all Low Profilers entirely. Wraith's running animation was really the only reason to add that nerf to Low Profilers, so please revert this change for the sake of all of us Low Profile mains.

Message 1 of 3 (287 Views)

★ Guide
@Red_Fox_Skulk Lifeline's good atm. The ult could get a little buff but I don't see anything wrong with her that requires yet another rework.
Message 2 of 3 (279 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Red_Fox_Skulk i see your points tho the profile rework i feel is fine maybe update her care package with more slots and i do like your passive rework idea tho it shouldn't be attack by teammates cause then teammates who are bullies on your team can get attack the child and make u lose also her tactical could use a little rework maybe it can do shields as well after your health is full but at a slower rate then the health regeneration
Message 3 of 3 (182 Views)