Lifeline Needs a Buff

by InvaderSamurai

Original Post

Re: Lifeline Needs a Buff

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Lifeline shield can take the following feature when you during revive your teammates: Ricochet bullets and for grenades shrapnel damage. I think this is not a bad idea.

Message 11 of 18 (501 Views)

@InvaderSamurai Honestly the only thing I think she needs is the rez shield to last a few seconds after to keep from getting dropped immediately and her care package should have one side be ammo and one weapon attachment (3 stacks of each ammo), one side be a guaranteed shield of blue or purple and the last side be heals of some sort.
Message 12 of 18 (492 Views)

★★★ Guide

1. Fast heals 35% asap. 

2. Drone improvements.  Stay in place dont go behind windows supply buns etc. 

2. Revive shield needs to be bigger (maybe even complete cover) 

3. Revive faster. (Seems like gibby revive faster than lifeline while in the dom)

4. Low profile damage? Bs. 

5. Drone in zone. First ring 5 ticks. Second ring 4 ticks and so on.

This is not gonna make lifeline op. It will make her worth playing.  I use to be a lifeline main.

RIP lifeline. 

Message 13 of 18 (473 Views)

★ Guide
@InvaderSamurai I think it is now well balanced, except caustic. Caustic's gas is op
Message 14 of 18 (437 Views)

★ Guide
@InvaderSamurai No she doesn't she is already difficult to counter her nerf was needed
Message 15 of 18 (416 Views)

★★★ Guide

Really? Still no lifeline buff? 

How did you managed to kill a top legend? 

RIP lifeline. 

Message 16 of 18 (335 Views)

★★★ Novice
@InvaderSamurai I like it, and agree with you, but if this happened. All legends must get hard buffs.
Message 17 of 18 (320 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I was about to make this thread myself.

Gibby is basically lifeline now in his MASSIVE dome that lasts very long.

Here are my thoughts:

Lifeline passive is 35% faster item use (stackable with gold shield)

Anyone in the vicinity of Lifeline character gets 40% faster heals (there is no dome protecting you and the radius should be like 5 meters, nothing crazy large, this makes it "bad" cause now we are sitting ducks while healing and can easily be naded or rushed)

Her revive should give FULL health

Her revive shield should be a dome that is actually a sphere. (Currenlty her shield WILL NOT hit the ground if you are on an incline, i was headshot because of this)

Get rid of her 5% damage nerf, she is NOT a low profile character.... shes basically the same size as Bangalore

Her health drone should heal you WAY faster

Her health drone should have more than 2 ticks out of the ring (maybe limit it to one full cycle for the first 2 rounds, then kill it off progressively as the rounds increase)

This would make her a lot better than she is now and be comparable to Gibby and his now OP dome

Message 18 of 18 (260 Views)