Re: Lifeline Minor Buff

by Chaddi-Me-Haddi

Original Post

Lifeline Minor Buff

★★★★ Guide

Currently Lifeline is able to be outclassed by lucky moves and well-placed, but easy to place, shots. I'm not saying she needs much, but she could use a buff. What I offer is two minor adaptations to her kit. The first being her passive. Return it to Combat Medic as a name, but leave the combat revive as is. I'm suggesting to add the fact that she isn't slowed down by heals in any way. She won't be able to run and heal, but her walk/crouch speeds will remain unchanged unlike other legends. This means that Lifeline can heal mid-combat, thus keeping her reputation as a combat medic. The other thing is to allow drone to revive downed teammates as well. For instance, she has her combat revive going, but her tactical is ready. Instead of laying it over the top of the revivee, she can put it over her other teammate to revive them as well. The tactical combat revive would use up the drone, including cooldown, but it wouldn't have a protective shield.

I'd really love to see these changes as both revives still require you to drop your weapons briefly, but they both allow you to use them while your comrades get back in the fight. Also, sorry for ating @EA_David but you're the only person I know of on AHQ.

Message 1 of 6 (432 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Red_Fox_Skulk Lifeline doesn’t need a buff. She’s too strong as is if you’re playing her correctly, if anything the new combat medic passive needs a rework and it needs some form of cool down. I personally think they should add the current passive as an option for her tactical drone, one where she has the option of healing her team or using it to revive so she can’t just pop instant revives over and over again in fights. And bring back fast heals for her passive. Lifeline is the most annoying character right now because of her instant revive ability.
Message 2 of 6 (398 Views)

@Shmexxyyy agree auto res needs to go.
Message 3 of 6 (383 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You guys know what !! Just bring lifeline from ssn5 ... No nerfs no buffs.. im good with that.   Devs dont ever look at my girl the wrong way... Just leave her be...

Message 4 of 6 (300 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Chaddi-Me-Haddi I'd say bring back faster heals, but disable heal drone when resing, and remove the shield when autoresing.
Also, make resing toggleable, so you either autores without shield in 5 seconds, OR manually res in 4 seconds with a 5 second shield, so people can use the last second of cover to get out of trouble.
Message 5 of 6 (285 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Exactly.. i just need the faster heal... Her name meant it...

Message 6 of 6 (267 Views)