Lifeline Drone Resurrection Needs a cooldown or charges.

by Pallo420

Original Post

Re: Lifeline Drone Resurrection Needs a cooldown or charges.

★★★ Novice

I agree I think the best path would be a cooldown between res. That way it will be more aligned to other legends. 

Message 21 of 31 (458 Views)

★★★ Guide

Bump again.  Still very broken in some situations.

Message 22 of 31 (437 Views)

★ Guide
@Pallo420 What? No. Lifeline rez is ridiculously easy to counter....you just need to be good at the game or change your position. Throw a grenade or push or renown the person she picks up. I dont get why people think this is all powerful
Message 23 of 31 (421 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Andrexal300 Moving past the childish "good at the game" comment most of those don't seem to be counters.

Knocking the same target twice only delays the revive while putting the winning player at more risk. If you don't push aggressively or knock the Lifeline you're likely losing the fight. Knocks are meaningless.

I really like Lifeline's new revive the only issue is that its spammable.

Message 24 of 31 (417 Views)

★ Guide
@Zamaha400 They all do counter. If done them before. And if you aggressive push and can't knock the lifeline....you should try and get better at the game lol. If you can't or get outplayed thats just on you. I've done it a bunch. Counter it alot. It's not really that hard. Knocks means there is 1 less person on the team to shoot you when you push lmao
Message 25 of 31 (413 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Andrexal300 Depends on the situation as the other team is looking to win the fight as well. If my teammate goes down I'll try to secure a strong defensive position and hose down one enemy. This means in order to push us you have to force me off of my position first. If my opponents push too aggressively then their push fails.

To counter Lifeline you need to push aggressively which puts the winning team in a risky spot.

Message 26 of 31 (410 Views)

★ Guide
@Zamaha400 It sounds like if you play the game well and think through the actions your team takes then you win
Message 27 of 31 (408 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Andrexal300 Any situation can be overcome with smart play. Even Season 1 Wraith and broken hitbox Pathfinder lost games. That doesn't mean things are balanced.

Lifeline's revive can give the losing team an advantage in situations that no other legend can. I'm pretty happy that she can do that but I don't like that she can do it frequently with minimal risk.

Increase the risk by taking away the shield OR add a cool down to her ability so that it can't be spammed.

I'm also in favor of attaching the revive to her tactical and giving her a different passive but right now she's obnoxious to fight against.

Message 28 of 31 (401 Views)

★ Guide
@Zamaha400 Not really to me. Issue with the game or hitbox and glitches are one thing but this isn't really broken. Its just a part of her character and its not that hard to fight against. I hope they don't change it. Eh. The prob won't
Message 29 of 31 (395 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Pallo420 Why are you asking for more Wraith nerf /S
Message 30 of 31 (438 Views)