Lifeline Buff?

by dmckinney6574

Original Post

Lifeline Buff?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

This is about how Lifeline players are rewarded for their supporting roll in the trio of players. I myself am a Lifeline main, my friends play people like Bangalore and Caustic, and while I do not do as much damage and get as many kills as they do, I am an amazing support, often going into the storm, or even pausing in the middle of fights, to revive players. This being so, I do not get as much exp as my friends do which often means that I am several levels behind them. I propose that Lifeline get exp for healing other players with her bot, which would focus other Lifeline players on actually healing other players and not just themselves. And maybe even add exp for damage blocked by her shield, which I use frequently while saving my friends from the petty, greedy, no good, kill hunters which try to immediately eliminate people as soon as they are downed. Please tell me what y’all think about this, I’d love to hear feedback. 

On a different Lifeline topic, I believe that her bot is very ineffective in the later game seeing how everyone is never standing still long enough in one place.  What I propose is that before Lifeline places the bot, she can decide to make the bot a shield or health bot. After she places it then it can only charge that specific stat. Another cool addition would be to make the bot follow a single person for a short time at a reduced speed.

Message 1 of 3 (310 Views)

Re: Lifeline Buff?

★★ Apprentice

Lifeline is already very powerful and well placed legend. Legends shouldn't be best/perfect at every situation. If you can't stand up in some place than you shouldn't use the bot.

XP thing is acctually nice I mean no one should be punished for playing the way they suppose to play but no other changes especially buffing ones needed for Lifeline.  

Message 2 of 3 (272 Views)

Re: Lifeline Buff?

★★★★★ Newbie

I do like the exp thing but yeah I can see how the Lifeline bot buff would make the character a bit OP

Message 3 of 3 (259 Views)