Re: Legends balancing/adjustments

by JashPlayz

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Sir_NamedYes but from that point if the team managed to put down the shadow squad (which is supposedly not hard with the fact that they only have 100 hp for each member) then they would know where the totem is because of the orb returning and the shadow squad would only have half of their health after returning to the totem and both of these would make the totem users very easy to kill, Personally using the totem would be risky (at least if you dont have full information about your surroundings) even if my suggestions got implemented basically if anything goes wrong then you are in a pretty bad situation. Also if a team doesn't have an awareness then its fair for it to be punished.

Message 21 of 28 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@SERPENT_DESCEND Most people seem to ignore the amount of disadvantages using the totem can have, Initially you can't heal/recharge and you are only limited to your health. It can punish you so hard if you make the slightest mistake. Let alone the numerous amount of cases where using the totem would put you in a seriously bad situation.
Message 22 of 28 (417 Views)

★★ Expert
@SERPENT_DESCEND But if the Rev team surprise ambushes the other team, the window for shooting down the shadows becomes very small.
By the time they are aware of the shadows, it’d be too late to do much. They might be able to shoot them if the circumstances are right, but they’d suffer a ton of damage, and the team would just run back to finish them off.
Message 23 of 28 (373 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Sir_Named If you managed to get all the right conditions then yes that would be the full use of it, Consider it as highly rewarding for skilled players but also highly punishing as it could really harm your team with the slightest mistake (which would seem fair to me if my suggestions made it to the game and made the totem highly rewarding). A Gibraltar ult can easily wipe out an entire team if all the conditions are right but it doesn't do that most of the time.
Message 24 of 28 (342 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I have made some edits to the list go check them out

Message 25 of 28 (339 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SERPENT_DESCEND I Agree and I did make 2 Seperate topics on Loba and Octane go ahead and check them out too.
Message 26 of 28 (300 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@stonksthemememan Indeed damage buffs would break the game and meta. If you want to do extra damage play caustic, or throw more nades. Players WILL ABUSE extra damage buffs.
Message 27 of 28 (299 Views)

★★ Expert
@SERPENT_DESCEND True, but the conditions for using the totem, even now, don’t require as much chance.
With those buffs, the totem would just be too strong in general. It wouldn’t be hard to get the circumstances right to use it.
Message 28 of 28 (277 Views)