Re: Legends balance changes

by DreNH17

Original Post

Legends balance changes

★★★★★ Guide

Mirage:

Passive:

1-Increase Mirage invisibility duration when downed to 10s along with his speed when invisible.

2-Reviving Mirage also make the revive invisible.

Tactical:

1-Shooting down a decoy will grant Mirage with 1s invisibility. Mirage can Still shoot during this time.

2-Tactical is also recharged upon shooting a decoy.

Ultimate:

1-After Mirage activates his ultimate, He and his ult generated decoys remain invisible for 4s with the ability to toggle invisibility off from him and his decoys.

2-Mirage can't shoot while being invisible during this time. There is also a 1s delay after his invisibility ends before he can ready up his weapons.

3-Shooting down a decoy will increase invisibility duration for Mirage and the rest of his decoys by 1s.

4-Takes 1.25s to activate.

5-The real invisible Mirage will always have a slightly visible blue light that becomes more visible the closer you are to him.

6-Ultimate cooldown increase to 90s.

==================================

Wattson:

Passive

1-Revive teammates with additional shields.

Ultimate

1-Pylons can recharge shields faster.

2-Lasts for 30s.

3-Maximum active pylons are 2.

===================================

Crypto:

Passive:

Crypto gains 25% speed boost when he logs off from the drone for a duration equal to the time he spent controlling it (minimum: 4s, maximum: 8s). The boost ends if Crypto is aiming down sight, shooting, gets shoot at or looting.

Tactical:

Drone can open care packages.

Ultimate:

In addition to stunning enemies and damaging their shields, EMP glitch enemies maps, HUDs and pings for 10s.

===================================

Revenant:

Passive:

1-Increase wall climbing height and speed.

Ultimate:

1-Death totem users gain Revenant passive.

2-Shadows footsteps generate less noise.

3-Shadow Revenant silence also disable enemies healing items (Phoenix kits would only recharge shields).

====================================

Rampart:

Tactical: Expand higher and slightly faster.

====================================

Loba

Passive: Loba can see deathboxes through walls, Looting high tier items decreases tactical CD (purple: -5s, gold: -10s, red: -15s), Doesnt apply to:

1-Items previously owned by the squad.

2-Same or worse gear level.

Picking up teammates banner along with respawning them would instantly recharge tactical.

Message 1 of 11 (473 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SERPENT_DESCEND okay i like the idea with cryptos ultimate the other stuff nt as much tho they do seem really cool
Message 2 of 11 (432 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@SERPENT_DESCEND I strongly disagree with the Wattson buff as she has a high win rate and pick rate in predator lobbies, buffing her would make her somewhat OP.
Message 3 of 11 (403 Views)

★★ Guide
@SERPENT_DESCEND loba is the only one I disagree with (since I'm maining her) because it doesn't make sense how she's supposed to be a thief that likes taking good things but gets punished for it. Now the respawn banner thing I totally agree with.
Message 4 of 11 (396 Views)

★★ Expert
@SERPENT_DESCEND
Giving Mirage more invisibility at the cost of being able to see him anyway (in close range), probably not going to work as well as you think it will.

Wattson’s pylons should probably last more than 30 seconds. Limiting it to 30 would be a pretty substantial nerf, and would make the ult much less useful.

Revenant silence should probably not disable healing.
Message 5 of 11 (379 Views)

★★★★ Novice

These buffs are not good. These would destroy the game. Come on peeps this isn't Fortnite where the only difference between your characters is skins. Apex Legends has different skills and is totally skill-based. All I ask is when you think of these perk suggestions think about how it would affect everyone.  I love the dedication to who you chose as a main but dang. Be reasonable. That Mirage suggestion would destroy the community. believe it or not, Mirage is good enough right now it's just Lifeline is on another tier of existence right now. Now Apex realistically needs to tone down movement classes, and yeah I said it. That why Wraith, pathfinder has been nerfed. Pretty soon expect Horizons tactical to be nerfed when the other maps come out. For the love of christ they just need to get rid of that lifeline pickup and put it back to what it was. 

Message 6 of 11 (367 Views)

★★ Expert
@Deboi313 Eh, there isn’t that much vertical stuff that would make Horizon too strong. Especially in KC, most stuff is just on or around the same height, so all she would do is float. And just floating isn’t actually that great.
Message 7 of 11 (353 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I like that you think I mean movement in a sense of running no her using it in a gunfight. You must haven't seen the sweats yet. Frfr they are going to boost that cool down to about 20.  

Message 8 of 11 (351 Views)

★★ Expert
@Deboi313 Ah, I see. I looked at a few clips, and I understand now.
Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they increased the cd a little.
Although her tactical is significantly stronger than her passive and ult, so I don’t think they’ll nerf it that much.
Message 9 of 11 (344 Views)

★★★★ Novice

They've set a standard for movement classes and seen how op they can be. Pathfinder is a testament to that. If they don't increase that cool down then all of a sudden all the Pathfinder mains will be looking for their creators.

Message 10 of 11 (339 Views)