Re: Legend amplifier mods(like skullpiercer but for legends)

by McClapppp

Original Post

Legend amplifier mods(like skullpiercer but for legends)

★★ Novice

So i have been seeing alot of topics about nerf this buff etc. on different legend abilities.

and i thought: "Why not add mods like the Skull Piercer but for abilities instead" you could even give it tiers:

Let's use Wraith (the legend that i mostly see in here) as an example:

lvl1 amps/body mods: increases tactical ability duration by 2 sec and increase speed

lvl2:increases ability 3sec and increase speed

lvl3: increases ability 5sec

etc.

etc.

For me personally i feel like this could help out in reducing the number of "Nerf this" or "Buff that" in the legends feedback.

Cause just by getting these mods you could in real-time buff wraith or whoever else allowing for more survivability.

I really do hope that this gets noticed cause i feel like this would be a cool addition to the game's mechanics.

leave a reply if there are any issues if this were to be added to the game. Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (427 Views)

★ Apprentice

I like your idea a lot but I think adding an item for each legend to enhance it's abilities would add too much variety of items, especially as new legends gets created.

I think it should be a special item for everyone, enhancing abilities differently according to the legend wearing it.

Could be another piece of equipment, or maybe replace the legendary helmet or bodyshield as those are a bit "meh"

Message 2 of 3 (407 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes I agree on that so i was thinking of like the game randomly choosing 3 legends to be given amps for the whole period of the game

and if you cue up in another game it would randomly select another set of 3 legends to be given amps. 

They could make it that it's shown during the legend selection screen or make it like a surprise like as you load up in the ship looking around some sort of slot machine pops up and says:

"These are the Legends of match" so you can either have the chance to amplify your legend's ability or don't.

They can program the slot machine(I'm gonna call it that for now)to either choose randomly or pick the 1st, 2nd and 3rd  most used legend in the match.

Since the game still has only 8 legends and 2 of them are locked and that majority of the player base still have those 2 locked so the slot machine may repeat the same pattern over and over again.

This is my suggestion on how to balance the number of amps in a game if they were to implement this and run into the problem of having to spawn 3 lvls of amps for 8 legends in a single match

Message 3 of 3 (397 Views)