Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Legend Animations Can Be Faster

by Cabowse

Original Post

Legend Animations Can Be Faster

Champion

I think that this is quite universal for all of the different legends but some of the animations can be a little long and can sometimes really adverse your experience with the legends, hopefully if you gave all of the legends the same treatment then it would balance it out.

Bloodhound

Eye of the all father Tactical scan animation 30% faster

Beast of the Hunt Ultimate activation animation works 50% faster

Gibraltar

Gun shield Passive activates 35% faster

Dome of Protection Tactical throws down 35% faster

Defensive Bombardment Ultimate bombardment comes 30% faster after the ring activates.

Lifeline

D.O.C Heal Drone Tactical will start healing 30% faster

Care Package Ultimate animations and drop time remain the same.

Pathfinder

Insider Knowledge Passive works 30% faster

Grappling hook Tactical fires 20% faster

Zip-line gun Ultimate activates 20% faster

Octane

Stim Tactical remains the same

Launch pad Ultimate throws down 50% faster

Wraith

Into the void Tactical activates 50% faster (cooldown 4 seconds longer as minor balance)

Dimensional rift Ultimate activates 50% faster

Bangalore

Smoke Launcher Tactical fires 20% faster and smoke activates 30% faster after reaching destination

Rolling thunder Ultimate Missiles come down 20% faster and explode 20% faster after hitting the ground

Caustic

Nox Gas trap Tactical drops 30% faster and primes 50% faster (cooldown on traps 4 seconds longer per trap)

Nox gas grenade Ultimate remains the same.

Mirage

Psyche out (decoy) Tactical remains the same

Vanishing act Ultimate activates 50% faster 

For me even though I don't particularly main any one character I find that the character animations for some characters can often feel sluggish and out of place in a fast paced shooter, hopefully these tweaks would make the game feel a little more zippy and wouldn't adversely swing the balance in any one characters way.

Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)

Re: Legend Animations Can Be Faster

★★★★★ Novice

Even though I agree with you that these changes happen, it would be ANNOYING AF when you're in a fight and 3/4 different teams pop up (considering you've been there from the start), you'd have no time to rotate or leave the area, since the current bombardment times and delays for everything allow you to only just escape the area, also, i think the devs have had delays on ultimates/tacticals so they don't become overpowered, but there is still ways around activating things. E.G activating bloodhounds ultimate on a zipline, its instant. 

Ultimate's speed should stay the same, but tactical speed for some characters do need adjusting. for example wraith, it takes a good 2-3 seconds to activate, and half the time you've got enough time to turn around and look at the enemy for another second before you're just about to phase and you get shot. 

Message 2 of 2 (119 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help