Re: Lack of diversity

by DK9027

Original Post

Lack of diversity

★★★ Newbie

I don't believe it's just a coincidence that the only white male in the game is Caustic, the guy who is "toxic" and literally gasses people. EA as a company is incredibly divisive with their woke agenda, and apex legends is no exception. They're so concerned with making every legend LGBTQ+ that they cant even manage to put out a good game. This includes Battlefield 2042, where they essentially killed the Battlefield franchise. Maybe they shouldn't have worried so much about the "natural disasters caused by climate change" and more about putting out a game people actually wanted to play. I hope they go bankrupt.

Message 1 of 12 (1,240 Views)

★★★ Pro
@McCmuffin Uh Mirage?
Message 2 of 12 (1,233 Views)

★★★ Newbie

arabian

Message 3 of 12 (1,229 Views)

★★★ Pro
@McCmuffin Pretty sure he's caucasian dude
Message 4 of 12 (1,183 Views)

★★★ Expert
@McCmuffin I feel like if we call out the politicization of everything then we're just further politicizing it. I genuinely believe that if we ignore it then it either goes away or stops mattering. Is that ostrich thinking?
Message 5 of 12 (1,159 Views)

★★★ Guide
@McCmuffin fuse?
Message 6 of 12 (1,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Pansexual. To your point though I’d like to modify my statement to *cis* white men

Message 7 of 12 (1,142 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My problem is, that none of this crap has any place in video games, but if you’re gonna feel the need to include it. Don’t make the only straight white male the guy that’s literally *

Message 8 of 12 (1,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The toxic guy who gasses people

Message 9 of 12 (1,140 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@McCmuffin Yeah nah, you're just looking into it with a skewed lens. One could argue that with the Outlands lore none of the real world exist there. I think they've done a good job adding Legend's that could been seen to represent diverse ethnicities.
Message 10 of 12 (1,092 Views)