Re: LOBA BUFF SUGGESTION

by DreNH17

Original Post

LOBA BUFF SUGGESTION

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Although Loba is in the best place that she's ever been so far she still needs a few buffs, this is my suggestion concept that I think will make her perfect.

Passive

.Loba can see loot boxes through walls. 

.Loba can see blue items through walls.

.Like Lifeline, Loba can get extra items from extended loot bins. "Class Perk"

Tactical

.Loba can leave her bracelet on the ground and when she wants she can teleport back to that location. (This is optional however it would lead to some crazy plays and could help out)

.Loba can throw her bracelet really fast.

.Loba's bracelet goes further and higher. 

Ultimate

.Loba can now take 4 items from the "Black Market"

.You can now pick up your team-mates banners from the ultimate.

Sneaky Crawler

This is optional and it's just a idea but this ability sort of works like a class perk if I could say? After killing someone, for 10 seconds no one around you can hear your footsteps. 

It goes for: Loba, Revenant, Wraith and Crypto fitting their lore and giving them a extra buff. You can always reduce the time however I really like this idea and I think for getting away is great.

Here are some words from the YouTuber "Macro" to tell you his ideas about buffing Loba.

Message 1 of 4 (321 Views)

★★ Guide
@Saltzmen You have some good ideas here I really like the idea that you can place the tactical ring that would remove the major jump issues completely (even though they have done that this season) I don't know how I feel about sneaky crawler I mean with low profile being removed and some legends having unique abilities similar to that I feel it would be a good idea to have something added in for some characters but I don't think it should be that as it's technically part of revs kit already and I know others have similar foot steps but this might be going a little over board.
Message 2 of 4 (296 Views)

★★ Guide
@Saltzmen I like the bracelet idea and the black market, the passive not so much cause that would be too much on your screen.
Message 3 of 4 (234 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

I used to support Loba breaking in to Lifeline's secret blue bin compartment as a little Loba buff, that also made sense within lore and such, but as long as Lifeline is in this sorry state and got nerfed heavily, not anymore. At the moment the secret blue bin compartment should only be for Lifeline - no more nerfing.

Message 4 of 4 (212 Views)