LIFELINE IS BS NOW!!!

by fr0stb11te

Original Post

Re: LIFELINE IS BS NOW!!!

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

In this game, unless your camping, you got to be aggresively, otherwise you will get third party and get killed.

This stretch  every fight and make it completely unbalance, even if you are the better team around, by getting a knock on the enemy, you are not getting the deserverd advantage you should.

And this is getting the kill out of the players that actually do the whole damage. 
If i do 200 damage on someone, he auto-revive him, and even if he is on 1hp, my ally have the same chance to knock him, as i do.

You can`t have grenade all the time, and wait with them in order to stop a revive ... This is a joke.

And again this is a insanely fast paced game, you don`t have the time to think, oh should i do like this or maybe like this, if you wait you are either dead or they already revive him and he is gone.

I hate Warzone, because its way more campy and so on, but at least they do not mess with your rightful kills.

There isn`t b.s. shields and auto-revive stuff when you down someone. You knock him and then kill him straight away.

Message 11 of 22 (624 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@LordloshBangThat clip is an okay example.

The enemies didn’t seem to be that good, I mean there was a Revenant with a PK who hit OP for like 40 damage before losing terribly.
If OP had a teammate still alive, they probably could have won.

The old passive would have been pretty good in that scenario as well. Do a little revive spamming to lure OP in, then blast them, or hide behind a wall and heal.

That’s kind of a wonky scenario, since it was a 1v3, which shouldn’t really be viable, but the enemy kind of sucked.

Edit:

The grenade doesn’t even have to be aimed that well. As long as it’s timed right and near the downed person, when they get up with 30 health they’ll get knocked again by the grenade. This would also provide an opportunity to move in, since the teammates would’ve moved away from the grenade, and you can also take this chance to shoot the Lifeline (if she comes back) because she’s slowed while deploying the drone. Or, toss a second grenade to finish the downed guy/ward off teammates. 

Message 12 of 22 (589 Views)

★★ Pro

Things on paper is one thing, in reality is another.

You are not getting into my points and doesn`t get my arguments, you are keep talking about grenades, when 99,99% of the time you use them to begin the fight and to engage in it.

Again for 1 million time you may not have grenade at that time for many reason, second even if you have, you need to throw it right, but there is a big shield and 2 more enemy maybe to stop you doing that. Also this may not work if they are in cover, house or so.

Also this depends so much on the situation its just even frustrating to explain it for million time. If you are in a medium distance good luck.

Yeah sometimes grenade maybe a solution, but there is many factors that play a role in there.

Message 13 of 22 (555 Views)

@LordloshBang i actually agree with Lordlosh on this one. I think the change to Lifeline makes her too strong.
Message 14 of 22 (540 Views)

★★ Pro

I don`t think it makes Lifeline OP or something, but make the game unbalance and unfair. Again you should not mess with revive. Just keep it simply, like it was before(and there should not be fast revive at all, by anyone), when you are down, you are down, you shouldn`t be rewarded for being down.

As far as the grenade goes, there is 2893723727372363298361839 million situation, where they don`t work.

I guess most of you know who stooj is(pro player and a streamer), just watched him in pub in his recent steam, and the fight was like 50 meter, and he had clear visibility on the Lifeline revive, and no one was shooting at him, and he still miss a aimed grenade, so again people saying its dead easy to land a grenade, are just talking nonseses.

And again there is million situation, where you can`t rely on grenade for one or another reason.

I barely lost battles when i down an enemy, yet with this ridiculous auto-revive stuff, i`m getting constantly killed in the same situation where i was winning with ease before, its even worst i`m dying way more to third party and of course your k/d/r is getting worst.

Its make the game extremely annoying when you are playing with randoms, or teammates that aren`t that good.

Example of situation that i have today:
In ranked we are third party a team that is fighting at Harvester, i spam with the nades and kill all 3 of the one team, the other team auto revive and go inside from the side door(or stayed close in there).

Im screaming at my microphone to our Lifeline to wait and to go from the Big front door, but no he decide to "flank"them from the side and all 3 of them was there and of course he was insta killed.

I down 2 and i go inside to heal, because i was left wit like 20 HP, Lifeline of course auto-revive them, and my other teammate goes down and i was against 3, good luck ....

Even tho i was the way better play and actually outplayed them. If it was the normal situation i would just go inside pop a battery and be a 1 on 1 fight or i would have to fight the Lifeline and the 1 guy that he could have revived(because of the old passive faster revive), but he would probably run to heal, and Lifeline would be low as hell, and that would be an even fight.

Before he had to decide, either heal, either revive or just straight up push.

This totally ruin the game and its actually making me think to install and start play Warzone. I`m just tired of this crap. No game should take your deserved kills.

And not to mention how incredible broken the auto-revive is by making you do 100 damage in order to stop the revive .... What is this joke for god sake?

You are interrupting a normal revive, by just shot at them, and now you need to do 100 damage to just knock him again ....

Message 15 of 22 (514 Views)

★ Guide

Lifeline with Gold Backpack is strong as hell atm. I'm basically okay with the change but it could be tweaked. I prevents lifeline from using the revive as a constant shield against incoming fire which got very annoying before. I think that maybe if she revives a second player while shield reviving first then that revive should be slower. Maybe also not be able to put out heal drone while revive shield is up and maybe she must stay within 10-15 meters of shield revive, otherwise it cancels. 

But I do always give lifelines gold backpacks now, that is very strong - maybe needs to be nerfed a bit - maybe backpack doesn't work on shield revives, or is only 50% efffective.

Message 16 of 22 (481 Views)

★★ Pro

Or just remove a stupid auto-revive mechanics, that shouldn`t be in the game at first place?

Again all the stuffs that interact with revive should be entirely removed.
I don`t know any other BR that mess with your kills like that. If you kill someone, you kill him.

There is no shields, there is no fast revived and such b.c. crap.

Knockdown shields are enough. Adding more layers to this is bad, stupid, lazy and actually punish the better player and you are taking the kills out of players hand.

I`m playing this game for kills and win and i`m not feeling satisfied with all this b.c. mechanics that interact, mess and completely takes my kill away.

Making me lose fights because of stupid and OP mechanics, making me way more prone to third party because of this mechanics as well, and taking my kills and win again with this stupid mechanics.

Again ability should not interact that much with aiming and moving skills, that should be the essential in this game.

Auto-Revive should be removed straight away with the next patch.

Message 17 of 22 (468 Views)

@Sir_Named wrote:
@fr0stb11teIt doesn’t really stop you from pushing into them, and if you’re close, you can easily finish the squad.
Medium range, throw some grenades. Or, just shoot them once the animation is over and get the knockdown again.

Absolutely agree with you man. If the Lifeline is attempting the two man Rez, they are leaving themselves wide open for attack. there are multiple ways to take care of them, as you said in your own comment.

Message 18 of 22 (446 Views)

★★ Expert
@LordloshBang You can also just shoot them once they get back up. At worst, you just farm damage.

(Gold backpack does change this stuff up a lot, but I’m not going to include it in my argument. It is a little too strong on Lifeline, not sure how they’d change it.)
Message 19 of 22 (430 Views)

★★ Pro

@Sir_Named wrote:
@LordloshBangYou can also just shoot them once they get back up. At worst, you just farm damage.

(Gold backpack does change this stuff up a lot, but I’m not going to include it in my argument. It is a little too strong on Lifeline, not sure how they’d change it.)

Now you can`t, because you have 2 man that can shot you, throw grenades at you, and there is multiples way to avoid this, like Wraith portal, Caustic gas traps, Caustic ultimate, Bangalore smokes and million more, but to even think for that you need to be unbias.

I got no word speaking with a guy that obvious don`t understand the game, saying Apex isn`t a face paced game. You kill all of your arguments there.

Message 20 of 22 (412 Views)