Re: LIFELINE IS BS NOW!!!

by Sir_Named

Original Post

★★ Expert
@LordloshBang What? I never said it wasn’t a fast paced game, just that it’s not so fast that you can’t strategize. You can definitely strategize.

All the stuff they can throw at you, you can probably throw back. They have a Caustic, you might have a Bloodhound, or whatever comp you have. Regular old shooting might not be as effective, but abilities probably will.

Again, you can strategize, it’s really not too fast for someone to strategize.
Message 21 of 22 (229 Views)

★★ Guide

@LordloshBang Looking at the clip you showed I do get your point, but that match was very stacked against OP in the first place.

Let's analyze the clip for a bit. OP had:

• A 1 vs 3 ( a difficult match to win)
  • A mozambique and a charge rifle (not the best of weapons for a prolonged close range fight)

I will say that I was surprised by how fast the lifeline's revives were, but I honestly never gave a second thought about how fast these revives were in a match because normally:

1. I'd team rush and kill the squad before the revive finished.
  2. I'd wait for the shield to immediately go down and head snipe the recently revived player.

You could argue that this skill is spammable, but in a normal situation, a lifeline wouldn't have the opportunity to retreat so often so that she could revive someone. OP was keeping his distance too much which led to the lifeline hiding behind her shield and running to her other teammate; OP couldn't damage the lifeline at a distance, so he charged in. However, by the time he reached the shield, the lifeline was already running away while the teammate was just about to revive. This forced OP to kill the revived player, while lifeline tried to revive her other teammate, and the cycle continued until OP was low on ammo. Honestly, it just appears that OP was outplayed with the hand he was dealt; he was outnumbered, had poor guns for the fight he was in, couldn't land his silence, and was keeping his distance too much.

Message 22 of 22 (175 Views)