Justice for Pathfinder

by SG_Trigger131

Original Post

Justice for Pathfinder

★ Guide

HI guys, I'm a wraith main. This last update has been amazing for all of us wraiths and I just wanted to say that now that I don't have to worry about my own main getting nerfed into the ground we have another main that needs all of our help. Everyone already knows who I'm talking about because of the title, but let me explain the changes that need to be made.

Pathfinder needs his tactical time reduced down to 25 seconds. The purpose of the ability is to be able to get away from a fight same as wraith. I feel that pathfinder should be more efficient in restoring its tactical then wraith because her tactical makes her invulnerable. In order to solve for this the grapple should start recharging as soon as it attaches to anything. It should also only have to recharge for five seconds if you grapple a player because not much energy is needed and you’re pulling a 130-300lb person compared to a 1000 pound robot. it just makes sense.

I also believe that he needs to have low profile taken off of his kit. I understand that he is a skinny robot but revenant is thinner than he is and he doesn’t even have low profile. Pathfinder is pretty proportionate when we talk about body structure and I don’t think that’s fair. In fact in my opinion I don’t think low profile should be a thing in general, In a realistic scenario just because somebody can move faster or is smaller does not mean they can take any less bullets than a normal person. But you know that’s just my opinion.

Let me know what you guys think about the changes to Pathfinder I think my changes would make a great addition to Pathfinder and making him great again.

#JusticeForPathfinderSeason5

Message 1 of 2 (183 Views)

Re: Justice for Pathfinder

★★ Pro

Agree nerf his grapple by half, and let him have 25 seconds or no deal. He is perfect at 35 seconds. His animation is dodgy and his hitbox is skinny as hell, thats why he have LP, also he got no head. Good luck hitting a headshot on Pathy. Totally different story with the Revenant.

Path hitbox is actually the 3rd smallest, so no he deserve the LP.

And he is already great, no need to make him OP again.

Message 2 of 2 (150 Views)