Re: Just a thought : Bloodhound ult upgrade

by LEERO00YJENKINS

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

I just want Respawn to remove the FOV change so my fps dont die and maybe buff his speed boost

Message 11 of 15 (370 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I like FOV change, it would be better if they make an option, if you don't like it, you can turn it off in options..

Message 12 of 15 (368 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

+50 dmg idea is good, but it's best to do it in fantasy games like Overwatch.

I want to keep Apex as a pure shooter game. No matter what skills the legend has, you use guns to do the work ( no bonus damage, critical strike percentage, or "spell" )

What if Mirage has a true invisibility skill plus backstab bonus ( instant death if successfully melee from behind), or Gib has ultimate that turn him invincible for 5 seconds? Apex will become another Overwatch instantly and it's seriously bad for pure shooter experience.

There is 1 distinguished diff between games like Overwatch and Apex ( even those Apex and Overwatch are both hero-based) , and it's about the shooting experience.

Message 13 of 15 (338 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Well, this is not a real shooter game, as soon as you put abilities it's not a real shooter anymore.. I mean, if Wraith can have knife and Lifeline with a drum sticks, why would not Bloodhound have knife ( you can see pictures of him with a knife ).. I thought about bonus dmg cause as I said, people need to fear of him more, like you run every time when Bang or Gib ult.. He is the only one without defensive abilities, so give him more power.. You pop your ult, engage (if you are a fanatic like me) and usually you are ahead of you team cause he is faster but people are just waiting for you, no one fear of his ult, it's like, oh, he can track me, so what.. People only fear of him when they are one shot and trying to heal back.. 

I didn't say it's a perfect idea for a bonus dmg, I just want to say that Respawn should make him a bit stronger somehow but not overpowered.. 

Message 14 of 15 (314 Views)

I would actually start playing Bloodhound again if this was implemented. I stopped playing him because octane is a better bloodhound with regen and speed boosts every other second.
Message 15 of 15 (302 Views)