Re: It is time for Wraith tactical to cast faster.

by Deathshot721

Original Post

Accepted Solution

It is time for Wraith tactical to cast faster.

★★★ Pro

After all the nerf, she needs that tactical to cast faster. Nothing more to add. It is needed. 

Message 1 of 10 (761 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Apprentice

it is currently at 1.25 seconds cast time and I think it should be the same but the cast time does not slow you down.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (751 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

it is currently at 1.25 seconds cast time and I think it should be the same but the cast time does not slow you down.

Message 2 of 10 (752 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Deathshot721 that's great idea , 100% agree , the slow is unecessary
Message 3 of 10 (682 Views)

★★ Guide
@LeTree97 Right now I kind of see Wraith's tactical to be similar to Loba's where it slows the player down when not fully activated. So if rumors are true and Loba is getting a change to how her tactical slow her, I feel like Wraith will eventually get one too.
Message 4 of 10 (634 Views)

★★ Novice

It doesnt need to cast fasters, it just shoudnt slow you, press Q is a death sentence, cause you CANT MOVE.

Message 5 of 10 (537 Views)

★ Guide
@WreckingVi If you want instant or tactical Q to be faster; Phase range should be shortened.
Message 6 of 10 (490 Views)

★★ Pro
@WreckingVi No it should not, it’s still not a tool to use mid combat so stop trying to use it that way for gods sake

If anything the slowdown could get reduced, a character shouldn’t get punished to use their tactical that’s stupid
Message 7 of 10 (466 Views)

★★ Novice

Yea her ability is to slow if shes not gonna be able to get far away with her ability at least let her cast it 2 seconds faster

Message 8 of 10 (446 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@iShurexgive me wraith pre season 5 changes i will take it any day now i very rarely use her Q...... mid fight i don't even think using it because I'm just not moving target for 1.3 seconds .....you can escape better with pathfinder,octane,horizon,gibi buble,Mirage ulty,now Valkyrie.....even loba Q is better now

Message 9 of 10 (426 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@WreckingVi No it doesn’t you’re just a bum
Message 10 of 10 (415 Views)