Re: Is Watson going to get a buff ? And why does she not get a skin in battlepas

by Sir_Named

Original Post

Is Watson going to get a buff ? And why does she not get a skin in battlepass ?!

★★★ Newbie

I’m a Watson main and I’m really disappointed that she only got a banner frame for season 8 , also I have heard that she may or may not get a buff as she is rarely picked through out the game  ? Though I am not sure . I hope she does as she can be a bit more productive and helpful 

Message 1 of 5 (350 Views)

Re: Is Watson going to get a buff ? And why does she not get a skin in battlepas

★★ Expert
@Aivita15 I mean, she’s used a lot in the high ranks/competitive.

Plus, she does completely counter the new legend. Fuse’s abilities do nothing against Wattson’s pylon.
Message 2 of 5 (329 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Aivita15The wattson buff that I have heard about is a toggle for her fences to be able to turn them on and off, its not actually confirmed but the person in charge of balancing stated that they liked the idea because you could also make a mistake and turn your fences off at the wrong time... it could come after a collection event patch/mid season or possibly season 9 or it may never happen at all

not every legend gets a skin in the battlepass each season, I remember wattson got a pink legendary gothic half robot punk skin in either the season 3 or 4 battlepass but I dont remember any others besides this rare skin from season 2

i would also like another wattson skin because Wattsons one of my favorite legends to play but imo she is funner if your playing solo and can actually put up your fences somewhere and not have to move to a new location every 30 seconds following randoms everywhere 

Message 3 of 5 (304 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

This is the skin I was talking about, it also had a matching banner frame but like I said different legends get stuff each season, wattson normally gets a dive emote every couple seasons

Message 4 of 5 (301 Views)

★★★ Pro

Hey @Aivita15 

She's going to get buffs but not the kind of buff to make her stronger, just more fun to play.

She got a Battle Pass Legendary Skin in Season 4, I think waiting one or two more seasons for another while other Legends get theirs should be fine.

Message 5 of 5 (281 Views)