Re: I have the Solution to Pathfinder Hitbox problem..

by edit_oce

Original Post

I have the Solution to Pathfinder Hitbox problem..

★★★ Pro

The solution to pathfinders hitbox problem is to give pathfinder his old hitbox back but with the addition of an extra grapple hook.

The Problem with pathfinder now is he has a hard to hit hitbox and high mobility.

If Pathfinder was given his old easy to hit hitbox couple with an extra grapple hook; he would be more balanced.

This would force pathfinder players to play a high mobility game, that punishes them for being out in the open.

This would also make for funner pathfinder game play.

Imagine swing though skull town like spiderman, but with weakness of being easy to hit.

Pathfinder players would have to use their mobility only to stay alive, and again they would be easy to hit.

Message 1 of 4 (407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@hhnbbfggty66I honestly like the idea cause I think the minimum should be 2 for tactical abilitys, but that couldn't and shouldn't happend unless mirage gets 2 decoys and\or bloodhound gets 2 scans,( or 2 GIBBY SHEILDS XD} pluse Pathfinder would have more advantages over those and gibby and caustic then too, that 1 grapple can fling you on other side of battle plus has a 8 or 10 second cool down right? That's already good AF only cause the cool down rate and hights you gain from that grapple 2 grapples before cool down might be making him to OP even with old hitbox {but if others gets 2 tacticals then it be fair overall} n instead of his old hit box, why don't we just have human sized hitbox on Pathfinder? Like use mirage hit box with extrea hieght and attach to Pathfinder as his hitbox? Lol

Message 2 of 4 (386 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Your answer to a broken hitbox is to break it worse?

Lets make wraith lifeline and octane 3x the size that they are but half the cd on their tacticals.

Message 3 of 4 (377 Views)

Champion (Retired)

That's not a solution. Anyway they've said that they will make a change to Pathfinder in Season 2.

Message 4 of 4 (360 Views)