I didn’t get my 20 kill badge when I had 21 kills in armed and dangerous evolved

by Iconicshark

Original Post

I didn’t get my 20 kill badge when I had 21 kills in armed and dangerous evolved

★ Novice

Can someone assist me cuz it was the hardest for me. This was my first time getting over 20 kills but didn’t get the badge. Is it counted in armed and dangerous evolved.

Message 1 of 3 (2,760 Views)

Re: I didn’t get my 20 kill badge when I had 21 kills in armed and dangerous evo

★★★ Pro

LTM modes don't give 20 bombs or 4k badges anymore because some of them made them easier to get them. An example was the Halloween Shadow event where shadows counted towards 20 bomb badge.Was patched but people kept the badges from it.

LTM modes do count the kills and wins you get though depending on the game mode. Some of the modes don't count towards you stats like the Winter Express.

Message 2 of 3 (2,727 Views)

Re: I didn’t get my 20 kill badge when I had 21 kills in armed and dangerous evo

★ Novice

I got the 4K damage badge from that match but not the 20 kill badge. My recap was 4800 damage and 21 kills but got only the damage badge.

Message 3 of 3 (2,721 Views)