How to fix every legend (nerfs and buffs)

by SG_Trigger131

Original Post

Re: How to fix every legend (nerfs and buffs)

★★★ Guide
@Sir_Named Yea I know I was just joking
Message 11 of 14 (250 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just gonna put in my little opinion on lifeline: 

Lifeline I suggest giving her the AOE heal from the dummy event as her ultimate and then change her tactical to something different like providing her passive shield in front of her and her allies. 

Since it would be in her tactical then it could be removed from the passive (Which sometimes hinders players because it can be seen through buildings.) and they can buff her passive in a different way like providing a 25 heal to the shields or a little more health when she revives someone. This would make her a bit more enticing to play with all the Gibraltar buffs that's been making her feel lack luster.

Message 12 of 14 (211 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Your Wattson suggestion is a nerf. 

Wattson currently regeneration 2 shields per a second with her ultimate. It takes 50 seconds to regenerate 100 shield health. You suggested 1 shield health every second which is a nerf because it would take 1 minute and 40 seconds to regenerate 100 shield health.

To buff Wattson's ultimate, I suggested it regenerates at least 3 shield health per a second. This way, it takes about 34 seconds to regenerate 100 shield health. 

Edit: Wait a minute, I think I miss read your post about Wattson wrong.

You are asking for Wattson you get a new passive? To regenerate 1 shield health every 1 second. that is a welcome buff if so. I would love that personally. 

Message 13 of 14 (201 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Octane all down sight movement speed should be the same as hipfiring speed. He'd be the speed demon I know he could be then. Also I got out ran by a bangalore double timing while I was stimmed. Sad.

Message 14 of 14 (187 Views)