Re: How to fix every legend (nerfs and buffs)

by SERPENT_DESCEND

Original Post

How to fix every legend (nerfs and buffs)

★ Guide

Bloodhound

• make Xray vision last a little longer
  • take 2% less damage when using the ult. Ability

Gibraltar

• he's not lifeline, or  a medic in general, take his fast healing ability. A hard light shield doesn’t make you the flash.
  • He literally has 3 layers of health and a dome you can’t shoot through... do you need me to explain that issue? At least make it so you can destroy the little thing that produces the shield once you get inside. Because that would make sense!

Lifeline

• reduce cool down on health drone and allow it to heal a little faster to make it useful for more than just healing AFTER a fight
  • make the ult items better for god sake, I’m sick of getting a shotgun bolt nobody needs.

Pathfinder

• Make the grapple less like amazon 1 day shipping (aka don’t allow people to fly across the map so easily)
  • slightly decrease how for away you have to be to grapple something,  therefore making it incapable of completely running away from a fight, but rather making it useful for repositioning

Wraith

• fix her hit box
  • reduce her weapon draw time after she comes out of the void
  • give back her double ability speed stack

Bangalore

• give her a third smoke bomb
  • make her ult. explode 6 seconds after the last bomb drops

Caustic

• eh he’s ok, get yourself a cookie and eat 1/12th because so far I have  one legend I rarely see any complaints about.

Mirage

• replace his ult with the dummy’s party ability thing where they all mimicked your avatar. Nobody gets to be completely invisible that’s BS even if there are indicators where he walks

Octane

• stop punishing people for using a legend, caustic doesn’t make the drug so don’t make it kill him. Take the health regen as well, no need for it if you aren’t constantly taking small amounts of damage

Wattson

• constantly regenerate 1 shield health point every two seconds (she’s literally wearing a shield generation device on her back I mean come on)

Crypto

• add a drone function that allows your drown to follow you around about 15 feet above your character, but take away the drone’s extra health in this mode so it’s a 1 shot unless the function is changed.

Revenant

• eat the rest of that cookie because making a game isn’t easy and you deserve that cookie.... it was good wasn’t it?... sorry I’m hungry and haven’t eaten in a few hours. 
  • I have no input on revenant because he’s newer and I haven’t seen an issue with fighting against him, he seems balanced to me. So I guess grab another cookie 🍪😋😂

Disclaimer, these are all personal opinions and should not be taken too seriously. However I am also open to a discussion on any of the different topics and the legends that I have mentioned. I’m looking forward to seeing feedback and responses. Please do not call me names and try your best to keep it civil in the comments. Thank you! Have a great day legends!

Message 1 of 14 (643 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@SG_Trigger131 Great suggestions.

Message 2 of 14 (609 Views)

★★ Expert
@SG_Trigger131 I think making Bangalore’s ult explode 6 seconds after the last bomb drops is a little too much. Octane should still have health regen, even if he didn’t, what would his passive be? Revenant seems to me like he is a bit underpowered, or requires a bit too much skill to use effectively. I’m pretty sure Wraith’s hitbox is fixed, it just is small.
Message 3 of 14 (591 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@SG_Trigger131

Bloodhound only needs to fire while scanning or reduction to his scanning animation time.

Gibraltar is fine nobody would bother picking up a large slow target unless it's a little bit op.

Lifeline buff as you suggested.

Pathfinder nerf like you said.

Wraith is fine rn.

Bangalore needs to have her rockets to explode a little bit faster but 6 seconds is very op, Also maybe give her the ability to reload weapons 5% faster?

Caustic can use a little buff.

Mirage ult rework as suggested but also give his tactical 2 charges like Bangalore and ffs make his passive useful.

Octane buff that allows him to fire while Sprinting and make him a little bit faster than every legend (Octane is supposed to be the fast guy but he can get outrunned by almost every other legend).

Wattson is fine, (Spoiler) The ability to recharge shields passivly is going to be added to an upcoming legend.

Crypto is fine I think.

Revenant needs a rework to his ultimate, You should become exactly like shaodws in fight or fright event when you use the totem but you won't be able to use your abilites & weapons, Death protection time increase when killing a player as a shadow and you return to the totem with 30 HP.
Message 4 of 14 (586 Views)

★ Guide
@SERPENT_DESCEND Do you work at the company?🤔
Message 5 of 14 (569 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think most characters in the game are fine. Some of them just need a liiiittle love so that they see a little more use in ranked. 

-Crypto needs some sort of ability to use his drone without becoming a sitting duck( i suggest one tactical click sends out the drone and every click after that points the drone in that direction, you can only move the drone by either recalling or holding the tactical button to enter drone view.)

-Caustic needs something very small and minor (perhaps just gives his teammates gas masks so that teammates aren't slowed down and blinded by gas)

-Bloodhound needs a slight extension of the range on their tactical.

-Octane I agree with most of what you said, but he needs a lot of love if hes going to help any team on a competitive level. (increased speed when stim'd would be nice, maybe he still takes damage from using it but also takes less incoming damage. I would also give him the ability to shoot while sprinting) 

-Mirage could definitely use the dance party Ult, but he needs to have some kind of change that helps his team and not just himself (as it stands, his only help to the team is revealing the location of one target who shoots his decoy very briefly, maybe being able to choose specific decoy actions through a selection wheel would help a little)

I think most legends aside from that are in a really good place, Gibby could probably go without the fast heals but I like him as he is, he does what helps the team without taking too much time away from lifeline. Lifeline could probably use better care package items, but she is still seeing a lot of use because of her kit, and she could potentially have 5 different care packages per game so if they increase the goodys in that thing, her team will be too stacked. Wraith...bro she is fine she has literally never lost gametime. Pathfinder's strength is in his kit, not the distance reached by his kit. Wattson is probably the 3rd or 4th most picked character in competitive play, she is extremely good at what she does, I think they've balanced her very well. Bangalore could go either way with whether or not she needs buffs. if she had any change to her, it would have to be a change to either her smoke or her ult, but not both. 

That's how I see things.

Message 6 of 14 (548 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Actually let me change what I said about Crypto. Keeping most of what I said the same accept instead of using all clicks after the first one to point the drone, i should be able to hold the button on first click to send the drone out, and use the right stick to point the drone in a specific direction(clicking the right stick in will make it look straight down) and then let go of the tactical button to finalize the position. Everything else I said should stay.

Message 7 of 14 (541 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

No, Why do you ask?

Message 8 of 14 (532 Views)

★★★ Guide

How dare you Octane is balanced.

Message 9 of 14 (482 Views)

★★ Expert
@Sylvester9991 Octane is pretty balanced, but could use a slight buff.
Message 10 of 14 (468 Views)