Re: Horizons ultimate ridiculous

by DreNH17

Original Post

Horizons ultimate ridiculous

★★ Guide

Horizons ultimate should not be able to pull you through walls the area covers is too big and you have zero visibility disability needs to be balanced

Message 1 of 6 (396 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have strongly disagree. As much as I see your point, her ultimate is actually lacking strength. You can walk out of the ultimate many ways and you can shoot out the ultimate. It isn’t as powerful as it should be in my opinion. I don’t think her ultimate is that good because it can be destroyed fairly easy. 

Message 2 of 6 (360 Views)

★★ Guide
@naturehunter474 It supposed to be able to be destroyed to balance the game. If we couldn't shoot the middle of it then it would be annoying and overpowered.
Message 3 of 6 (352 Views)

★★ Expert

I think it initially pulls you in strongly, then has a slow pull to allow players to escape relatively slowly and in a straightforward path. 

Personally, I was thought they’d put in the cool explosion effect that was in the trailer, with the explosion like inside the black hole, but I guess it won’t happen.

Message 4 of 6 (339 Views)

★ Guide
@Sir_Named If you want the explosion the all you have to do is toss a grenade in it
Message 5 of 6 (300 Views)

★★ Expert
@Westhebird Really? I tried it in the Firing Range, it just had a regular explosion.
I mean the cool special effect where the explosion can only be seen in the event horizon of the black hole.
Message 6 of 6 (295 Views)