Re: Horizon should be nerfed

by iShurex

Original Post

Horizon should be nerfed

★ Guide

She`s too strong, insane mobility (tactical has short cd, can straif in air which is very hard to hit, doesnt lose accuracy herself, passive feels nice + better bunny hop, in the end ult is a damn blackhole add 2 arc stars and u can solo wipe squads, just go Q + Ult + 2 arc`s then drop and finish them. Ult can suck even behind the walls and cd is too fast for such a strong ult.
 At least should nerf the cooldown`s.

Message 1 of 10 (1,161 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Noksymon Honestly I think Horizon needs a nerf and a buff with moving her cool down to 25 seconds since the cool down starts when it’s placed and it’s active for like 10 seconds so instead of waiting 5 seconds it’s 15 making that a actual cool down so people don’t keep spamming it all the time and I feel her ultimate needs a small increase in the pull and I think that would even out Horizon.
Message 2 of 10 (1,131 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I think her tactical is in a good place.  Its not like she has any lateral movement with this ability like path's grapple or wraith's shift.  What about shifting the cool downs on the other movement based tactical abilities lower a little?  That could even it out.  I think Lobas braclet needs the animation at the end removed and it needs to be quieter.  

Honestly just my opinion though we are all allowed to have our own.

Message 3 of 10 (1,123 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Noksymon Nerf? Her ult is already underwhelming. And her passive has very little benefit IMO. If anything she needs a buff.
Message 4 of 10 (1,069 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I agree that her tactical needs debuff. It needs a longer Cooldown or at the very least make it start counting after the gravity lift disappears. Her ultimate needs a buff with maybe a bigger radius or like someone said, a stronger pull. She seems to be very balanced but she seems to also replace some decent characters like pathfinder. 

Message 5 of 10 (1,041 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@NoksymonNope.

Message 6 of 10 (1,009 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@naturehunter474 How is she a replacement for Path?
Message 7 of 10 (982 Views)

★ Guide
@naturehunter474 You can kill Horizon easly on air. Horizon is dumb on air like firing range dumb.
Message 8 of 10 (976 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Lord_Scorpion34 Makes pathfinder literally useless her passive is better than pathfinder ult
Message 9 of 10 (915 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think her tactical cool down is a little bit too quick but her ult needs a buff. Should have a larger radius and reduce the blurring around the outside of it. If you don’t drop it within a meter of enemies, they almost always get out quickly

Message 10 of 10 (826 Views)