Re: Horizon Ultimate

by zombieshoota5000

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
@S8N_Spawn Strong but not strong enough, the ultimate needs to buff it’s pull strength, it’s supposed to keep your enemies in one place which the ultimate has trouble doing with the strength off the pull not being too good.
Message 21 of 31 (323 Views)

★★ Guide
@zombieshoota5000 It's not supposed to keep your enemies in one place, if that were the case then her ult would be the most OP skill in the game. The strength of the initial pull IS strong enough to pull enemies in, anything more than that and I guarantee everyone will be screaming for a nerf.
Message 22 of 31 (319 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@zombieshoota5000 I have a good time throwing it on people trying to escape since the initial pull sucks em back in with a lot of force. After that its just kind of in the way. There is a little something lackluster with her ultimate though. I adore her tactical though. Super fun.

Message 23 of 31 (311 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Slender-v1 Exactly
Message 24 of 31 (307 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@S8N_Spawn That literally is her ultimate it’s a black hole how is it not ment to suck people in, it literally pulls enemies in and reduces speed that’s obviously it.
Message 25 of 31 (306 Views)

★★ Guide
@zombieshoota5000 So you want to apply real world physics in a game where you can fall 100m and take no damage? Yes, it's a "black hole" and that's what black holes do, but this is a battle royale where BALANCE is needed. If it acted like a real black hole then anyone close to it would die, the way it acts now is good for the game, anything more and it'd be too OP.

Next time you use it, pick a spot you know it will pull enemies to it, throw a grenade to that spot right before throwing her ult to that spot and get ready to aim at enemies running away.
Message 26 of 31 (290 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@S8N_Spawn I never said anything about the real world and there’s a lot of people that play Horizon that know it needs a buff and I’m sure they know where to throw the ultimate.
Message 27 of 31 (287 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I honestly wouldn't touch it. If not to suck people in, it plays as a block to doors and pathways if needed. Her Q and passive are already miles ahead of many characters so she shouldn't get any sort of a buff. Unlike poor pathfinder who is a 7 foot tall bullet sponge with low profile. Now that's something that needs fixing. 

Message 28 of 31 (261 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Majin_Roidz Yea Pathfinder doesn’t need low profile but still Horizon’s ultimate doesn’t seem too good when even using her ultimate to block people off still may not work when they easily walk through it so with a increase in the pull would be better.
Message 29 of 31 (241 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yup. It takes so long to deploy, it's pretty much useless in most situations.  Good if you are a camper, not so good otherwise.

Message 30 of 31 (184 Views)