Horizon Ultimate

by zombieshoota5000

Original Post

Horizon Ultimate

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I've seen a lot of people talking about Horizon's Ultimate being good but kinda a bother with it taking some time to start and people being able to easily escape it so I was thinking of the ult doing some damage I mean it's a Ultimate and I feel like it should be powerful so maybe make it do 25-75 damage when you touch the middle part but I honestly don't care much about that except of the power of the ultimate because it reduced your speed but it feels weak and I think the speed reduced should be increase by some or just increase the size but I'm not too sure what should happen but one of these should happen I think or something I haven't thought of.

Message 1 of 31 (1,301 Views)

Re: Horizon Ultimate

★★ Expert
@zombieshoota5000 It probably shouldn’t do damage, but a minor buff to the pull power or something similar might be fine.
Message 2 of 31 (1,286 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Sir_Named Yea Cause damage might be overpowered.
Message 3 of 31 (1,271 Views)

★★ Expert
@zombieshoota5000 Pretty much. 50-75 damage for touching the center is pretty substantial.
25 isn’t as much, but then it’s more like, why have it do unnecessary damage when it could have a stronger pull or something which would be more useful.
Message 4 of 31 (1,269 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Sir_Named @Sir_Named Definitely agree with everyone stating her ult needs a huge buff.. I literally dropped one so I could revive my teammate, and the enemy walked through it like it didn't even exist. I honestly do not understand what it is supposed to do. Definitely needs to cause damage over time and cause massive slow down effect. It's a bloody black hole for christs sake

Also, closer you get to it, the higher the damage over time is. Literally, the spaghetification effect from an ACTUAL black hole lol

Message 5 of 31 (1,254 Views)

★★ Expert
@SolitaryMassacre Yeah, I seem to remember you writing that on another thread.

I mean, you can use it to combos aoe things, I guess.
Message 6 of 31 (1,247 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@zombieshoota5000 I was gonna make a post about how I think it's underwhelming. I feel like the suction power is not enough & not only that but it can easily be destroyed! I feel like the videos before the season started were a bit of false advertising. Her Tactical is cool. I hate her passive cuz I feel like it doesn't do anything since there's no fall damage in game. So i think she could use some work.
Message 7 of 31 (1,226 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Sir_Named Yea you might be right.
Message 8 of 31 (1,193 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SolitaryMassacre So basically a caustic trap? I'm not too sure, if there was damage added I'd say only do some damage when touching the center.
Message 9 of 31 (1,191 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Lord_Scorpion34 Yea I made a post about her passive and all though reduced the fall I still think there should be more.
Message 10 of 31 (1,187 Views)