Re: Horizon Buff

by Sir_Named

Original Post

Horizon Buff

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

In my opinion I think horizon could use a couple buffs. Her tactical is alright, but her ult could be so good, but feels like it’s missing key parts.

Ultimate

So I think there is one main part that needs to be buffed that a lot of people have mentioned, ultimate not effecting teammates. I and many other have been killed by our own or our teammate’s black hole. If it didn’t drag your teammates and maybe yourself too it would be so much more effective. Another idea is to make the pull power much more powerful. It’s way too easy to walk out of it and not been effected by it. My last idea is a little far fetched, but it could work. If you didn’t know the black hole is based off the gravity star from titanfall 2. In titanfall 2 you throw the gravity star which drags everything around the star and then explodes. Of course it can’t just kill you, you need to do damage by shooting first. I think maybe the black hole in Apex could do a small explosion like 20-40 damage after a few seconds. 

Tactical

My idea to improve her tactical is to make so it has much more power. This way you can get to places higher and faster. My last idea for the tactical is to make so that it doesn’t slow you down when you go into it fast speeds. For so reason it slows you down so I think it should just let you keep your momentum and just push you up when you go through it.

I think the passive is fine, maybe giving a little more air control could help. Obviously not all of these things should be added, but it would be nice to see a couple.

Message 1 of 7 (805 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree fully, mainly in relation to her ult. The fact that people and I can just walk out of it after getting sucked into it for 2 seconds AND not being able to see them cause its so obscure is ridiculous.

Message 2 of 7 (720 Views)

★★ Expert
@amarief24 People who get sucked into the ult are scanned, so you should be able to see them.
It isn’t the best ult, but if the enemies are sucked in, they can’t really see, while you can. So you can deal a good amount of damage if you use it correctly.
Message 3 of 7 (715 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Sir_Named I never saw the scan before but I do now, which is quite helpful
Message 4 of 7 (712 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There is already a thread for this, you should review the forums before you post. I would downvote this OP if I could.

Message 5 of 7 (702 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Rizaults Yes I did do a post but no need to downvote this.
Message 6 of 7 (689 Views)

★★ Expert
@Rizaults There can be multiple threads about one topic, especially if the original thread sort of died.
Message 7 of 7 (660 Views)