Re: Help the Recon Class

by SERPENT_DESCEND

Original Post

Help the Recon Class

★★★ Newbie

Not gonna beat about the bush, The recon class has an off set balance with Bloodhound being on top, Valkyrie and Crypto being decent or neish picks and Pathfinder being an assault class legend who can scan beacons.

Here are some suggestions to help the balance:

Pathfinder:

-New passive; Other Friends: for 2-8 seconds after Pathfinder gets a knock(or assists in a Knock) the teammates of the knocked player will be scanned and are visible to all allies.

initially i have the idea of a finisher triggering this as a full on recon passive, but since the recon passive was pathfinders one, let him have a stronger version of what i initially came up with

Crypto

-Better passive; Got my Back: whist hack(the drone) is holstered it remains active and can scan enemies approaching behind Crypto(Passive is disabled if hack was destroyed and is on cooldown).

-Surveillance Drone Upgrades: Neural link should be a built in feature of the drone and when someone Destroys Hack they will be Marked (both a Valk minimap mark and a Mirage/Wattson style indicator for all teammates) for 2-4 seconds.

-EMP: Damage numbers now show to Teammates

The idea with this is to make it easier for crypto to give himself info as this is where Bloodhound and Valkyrie out shine Crypto. Additionally all changes here Benefit Cryptos team as well and hopefully the Cooldown of a destroyed hack can be reduced as now, one might leave it out in the open, hoping to catch some paranoid prey.

Message 1 of 3 (246 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Arcturus04 I think pf will have a zooming in passive with his eye like a telescope and Crypto def needs a new passive
Message 2 of 3 (217 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lmao, Pathfinder will have a 1 by 8 Variable Scope in his head. What would that be good for? It's not hard to spot movement in the distance. Doesn't a recon legend need to give their team information and an opportunity to push? Blood is strong because they do both in one go, Valk has the dive for team engagements and areal scans for locating enemies, and cryptos EMP is a good tool to soften up a team you found before engaging. Pathfinder can make Ziplines for quicker in and outs, but what does he Find for his team?

Sorry for ranting, I really wanna discuss this with someone and get more points of view  

Message 3 of 3 (195 Views)